Just tap the attachment from gmail or other email app and chose "Winmail.dat viewer" to open it.
View the content as original .RTF or a converted .TXT file.
This is a tool to read and view *.msg files from MS Outlook on Android, based on org.apache.poi.hsmf.MAPIMessage. Attachments will be saved in a similar named sub-directory in the same directory.
These attachment names usually occour, when somebody who is using a Microsoft Outlook EMail client sends you an certain RTF (rich text format) email with attachments. MS Outlook then packs these attachments into a TNEF (Transport-Neutral Encapsulation Format) envelope. Other MS Outlook Clients can deal with this format, but, however, most of the other email clients cannot! They will receive instead an attachment with the above mentioned naming and can basically do nothing with it.
While this is a well known (and annoying) circumstance there are already plug-ins for many open email clients such as Mozilla Thunderbird. For Android however there seemed to be nothing (and I have been doing quite some research on it).
So I finally decided to write my own app to deal with TNEF attachments. Luckily there was already an existing Java package which could do the extraction job so that I "only" had to create the Android app around it and do some debugging on the original code. My kudos here go to Amichai Rothman for his Java TNEF package (http://www.freeutils.net/source/jtnef/)!!
I originally created this application for my own purposes but then I thought it is worth while sharing it with the community. It is already bi-lingual (english and localized to german) and should get its job done.
The app itself registers as a handler for *.dat or *.DAT files and for email attachments. When you e.g. try to open a "winmail.dat" attachment from within your Android email client or a "winmail.dat" file with your file browser the app should be launched or you see a chooser box where you can select this app. When you do so you will see an alert box. When you press "Ok" the app will try to extract the contents of "winmail.dat" to a local folder. The default for this folder is "/sdcard/winmail". After it has successfully completed the extraction the app leaves a notification. When you open the the notification it will show you the contents of the target folder in another alert box. You can then use any file manager to browser to the target directory to access the real attachments out of the "winmail.dat" envelope.
If you launch the app directly it will present you a setup screen with some explanation on it and the possibility to specify your own target directory to where the extracted files should go. Furthermore, the check boy allows you to decide whether each attachment / file should be extracted to an own subdirectory.
The only system privileges that the app acquires upon installation are to be able to write to the external storage (sdcard) and to read from Google Mail.
This application will show a few examples of opening the Email Attachment using some programs.
How to Open an E-mail Attachment. These are general directions for opening an attachment. You can receive attachments in many different formats, and you can use many different e-mail programs to open them.
This Application easy to understand and easy to use. you can learn how to open email Attachment in this here.
We'll show you, how will you access blocked websites.
Open Blocked sites at work, schools & school with 7 useful methods. Many schools, schools and place of work blocked websites for college kids & employees. Even the most popular websites like FACEBOOK, TORRENT, twitter have become blocked nowadays. You will find several methods available to spread out blocked websites. Should you look for Open Blocked sites , you're going to get countless number of proxy sites & articles. There exists a inclination to scan several and appearance each possible ways to access blocked websites. Now I will let you know 8 useful methods about open blocked websites. Hope some trick can guide you to open blocked sites.
Using following methods you'll arrived at realize that How you can Access / open blocked sites
According to your research for details about Opening Blocked Sites, here's the application for you personally.
Within this application you'll find out about the detailed information about how To Spread Out Blocked Sites.
- Appointments / Calendar Items are extracted into standard *.ics files (VCALENDAR industry standard) which can be imported into the device calendar
- Enable / disable file browser in preferences
- Launch file browser from within preferences
- Browse extraction directory and subdirectories
- Tap on files tries to open them according to mime type
- Long tap on files opens context menu (open with, rename, send, delete, extract (zip/gzip archives only))
- Extract zip/gzip archives
Our design ideas on how to develop best file manager for Android:
★ Help users to locate their target files quickly & easily
√ File Expert organize files into different pre-defined categories. Those categories are put in the first tab of the app. Users even could create their own tags to mark files for quick access. We also have a powerful file search engine built into the app. We believe that in most cases users should find their targets less than a minute!
★ Transfer files to others devices via all kinds of connections
√ You can send files using Bluetooth, WiFi (include WiFi-Direct), NFC; You can use File Expert to access FTP, SFTP and FTPS servers; You can also turn your device into Web or FTP servers to accept files; You can send files to your favorite clouds; You can send files by using our own service GCloud
★ A clean, easy-to-learn UI interface, even a newbie user could start to use it in just one minute without having read any docs
√ File Expert has a creative tab based interface. A Tab based interface will allow users to switch work folders quickly and extremely easy to learn - just imagine how a web browser works and you will know the benefits in using tabs
● Access to your Gallery, Video, Music, E-Books, Documents, Apps, Plug-in, APK files, Zip Files, Favorites
● Access to your Phone SD card, External SD card( for some device running on Android 4.4 Kitkat) and Phone Internal Storage on your start page. Access to USB Drive via OTG (only some device available)
● Powerful File Manager- supports all basic file operations like Copy, Cut, Paste, Delete, Create, Sort, Rename, Send, Details, Favorites, Hide, Create Shortcut. Batch operation and more
● Multi-Tab File Manager, the one and the only one support tabs
● GCloud - Free cloud service with powerful features
● Tagging- Mark your files with user-defined tags
● Recycle Bin
● Ultra fast & resumable file downloader
● Share My Contents, Network Clients, One Touch Clean
● Search SD card, perform operations on search results
● Web PC Suite- Featured HTTP Sharing in old versions. Turn your mobile phone into a HTTP Server and visit it wirelessly on PC or tablet in a Windows style interface. Double click on APK file to install it to your phone
● FTP Sharing - Turn your mobile phone into a FTP Server. Share & manage your files on other FTP Clients
● Wi-Fi Send- Directly send files via Wi-Fi between File Expert powered phones.
● Access your host computer from phone-Samba Client, FTP Client, SFTP Client, FTP Client, Bluetooth Client,
● Root access to system folders and files like Root Explorer. Remount /system to read write. Requires rooted phone.
● Cloud Storage - Access various cloud services! Support Google Drive, Dropbox, Box.net, Yandex, SkyDrive, SugarSync, Ubuntu One and more
● Bluetooth - Full-featured Bluetooth capabilities
● App Manager - Uninstall/Backup apps. Backup your app
● Archive manager - Create and decompress ZIP archive, Decompress RAR even encrypted RAR files
● Thumbnails - view thumbnails
● Image Viewer - supports both local and remote folder
● Powerful Text Editor
● Help your player to play media that store on SMB share
● Quick Connect allows you to browse and download content from your friend's phone.
for those who tries, searching for attachment inside mobile email's is frustrating task, usually you need to search one by one since name search is not working in most of the email clients.
With INBOX you can save your time and start searching for those local downloaded attachments in your device.
The application searches through your mail applications cache for attachments
and provides a great search engine for your attachment
Including filtering by type and search result ordering by: date, type, size, name
You can navigate to any web page. As soon as the page loads, this app captures all the email addresses on the page and saves them.
You can then export the saved email addresses to your email.
Email Extractor Email address Scraper
because only one piece ("page") of it is shown at a time.
It is useful when you have to read a long text.
You can move among the file pages and search for text.
You can also choose the font type and the text size, for a better reading.
It uses the "File manager" application for choosing the file to open.
Source code: https://github.com/massimocamaggi/fileviewer
Icon from http://www.iconarchive.com
RAR for Android can create RAR and ZIP and unpack RAR, ZIP, TAR, GZ, BZ2, XZ, 7z, ISO, ARJ archives. List of functions include repair command for damaged ZIP and RAR files, benchmark function compatible with RARLAB's WinRAR benchmark, recovery record, usual and recovery volumes, encryption, solid archives, utilizing multiple CPU cores to compress data.
Additionally to standard ZIP files, unzip function supports ZIP and ZIPX with BZIP2, LZMA and PPMd compression also as password protected ZIP. Unrar command is available for all versions of RAR archives including the latest RAR5, password protected and multipart files.
RAR displays advertising to cover development costs. You can pay in options menu to turn off ads. RAR requests access to network, viewing network connections and billing to display or disable ads.
If you wish to help us translating RAR to your language, please download RAR for Android language files in "RAR extras" section of www.rarlab.com and follow instructions in readme.txt. Thank you.
We understood that with potentially thousands of files on your mobile device, it is often hard to find the one that you are looking for. Whether you have downloaded a file from the internet or from your computer - you can find it quickly with Fast File Manager for your Android device.
Fast File Manager is a modern and fresh way to index and to find all files within your Android device. The minimalistic UI lets you get to what you want, when you want. With our latest application, you are able to browse and manage all of your files on both internal storage and expandable storage like Micro SD cards. The innovative file manager allows you to open any supported file types, for immediate viewing, wherever you are.
“Fast File Manager is lightweight and extremely minimalistic - it’s just you and your files”
With the Fast File Manager you can create, delete, attach, zip, rename and move single or multiple files at any one time. It’s simplicity - and it’s right at your fingertips. Open and rename folders on the fly - cut and paste folders to alternate locations on your mobile device. We have crammed advanced features in a neat and clean package. If you see an image file that you would like to view, simply tap it to open the preview window.
Another useful function of the Fast File Manager app is the ability to unzip .zip files straight from the application. Download a zipped file on your phone? It’s no problem to unzip with Fast File Manager. You are also able to install .apk files directly to your Android device. App installation has never been easier.
Once you have found a specific files, you are able to upload to Dropbox or to send files by email using the client, Gmail. Or, if you cannot find the file you are looking for at a glance - simply index your device by searching for a file with our added search function! It’s the search engine for your device.
Download Fast File Manager today and experience the elegant, beautiful and fresh way to manage your files.
- Browse and manage files on your Android device internal memory and on SD card
- Create, delete, attach, zip, rename, move, cut and copy folders (directories) and files - single or multiply
- View and edit files and folders
- Preview thumbnails for image files
- unzip .zip files directly in the app
- Install .apk files directly from the app
- Send files via Gmail or upload them directly to Dropbox
- Search for files or folders
Perform inspections, adding notes and photographs as you go. Upload completed inspections and manage them online.
Join the thousands of companies that use eCompliance products daily to save time, money, and to keep their employees safe.
Encoding happens on the smartphone and not with the help of a webservice. Therefor you can create barcodes without being connected to the internet.
Barcodes can be saved to the SD Card, send as email or shared via available Share Actions.
The Android Barcode Studio app is based on the Zint Barcode lib (https://github.com/zint/zint) by Robin Stuart and the Zint development team.
Zint is licenced under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
The source code for this application is available from http://t-reinhardt.ch/android/barcode-studio
Currently the following symbologies are supported:
Code 11, Code 2 of 5 (Interleaved, IATA, Data Logic, Industrial, Code 39 (Extended), EAN, GS1-128, Codabar, Code 32, Code 49, Code 93, Code 128, Deutshe Post Leitcode, Deutshe Post Identcode, Code 16K, DataBar (14, Limited, Extended),
Telepen (Alpha/Numeric), UPC A/B, PostNet, MSI Plessey, LOGMARS, Pharmacode One-Track/Two-Track, PDF417 (Truncated), Maxicode, QR Code (Standard und Micro), Australian Post Codes, ISBN, Royal Mail, Data Matrix, NVE-18, Japanese Postal Code, Korea Post,
GS1 DataBar-14 (Stacked, -Omnidirectional, Expanded Stacked), PLANET, PDF417 (Standard, Micro), USPS OneCode, Plessey Code, ITF-14, Dutch Post KIX Code, Aztec Code (Standard and Runes)
HIBC is supported with all symbologies where HIBC is available.