Just tap the attachment from gmail or other email app and chose "Winmail.dat viewer" to open it.
View the content as original .RTF or a converted .TXT file.
This is a tool to read and view *.msg files from MS Outlook on Android, based on org.apache.poi.hsmf.MAPIMessage. Attachments will be saved in a similar named sub-directory in the same directory.
These attachment names usually occour, when somebody who is using a Microsoft Outlook EMail client sends you an certain RTF (rich text format) email with attachments. MS Outlook then packs these attachments into a TNEF (Transport-Neutral Encapsulation Format) envelope. Other MS Outlook Clients can deal with this format, but, however, most of the other email clients cannot! They will receive instead an attachment with the above mentioned naming and can basically do nothing with it.
While this is a well known (and annoying) circumstance there are already plug-ins for many open email clients such as Mozilla Thunderbird. For Android however there seemed to be nothing (and I have been doing quite some research on it).
So I finally decided to write my own app to deal with TNEF attachments. Luckily there was already an existing Java package which could do the extraction job so that I "only" had to create the Android app around it and do some debugging on the original code. My kudos here go to Amichai Rothman for his Java TNEF package (http://www.freeutils.net/source/jtnef/)!!
I originally created this application for my own purposes but then I thought it is worth while sharing it with the community. It is already bi-lingual (english and localized to german) and should get its job done.
The app itself registers as a handler for *.dat or *.DAT files and for email attachments. When you e.g. try to open a "winmail.dat" attachment from within your Android email client or a "winmail.dat" file with your file browser the app should be launched or you see a chooser box where you can select this app. When you do so you will see an alert box. When you press "Ok" the app will try to extract the contents of "winmail.dat" to a local folder. The default for this folder is "/sdcard/winmail". After it has successfully completed the extraction the app leaves a notification. When you open the the notification it will show you the contents of the target folder in another alert box. You can then use any file manager to browser to the target directory to access the real attachments out of the "winmail.dat" envelope.
If you launch the app directly it will present you a setup screen with some explanation on it and the possibility to specify your own target directory to where the extracted files should go. Furthermore, the check boy allows you to decide whether each attachment / file should be extracted to an own subdirectory.
The only system privileges that the app acquires upon installation are to be able to write to the external storage (sdcard) and to read from Google Mail.
We'll show you, how will you access blocked websites.
Open Blocked sites at work, schools & school with 7 useful methods. Many schools, schools and place of work blocked websites for college kids & employees. Even the most popular websites like FACEBOOK, TORRENT, twitter have become blocked nowadays. You will find several methods available to spread out blocked websites. Should you look for Open Blocked sites , you're going to get countless number of proxy sites & articles. There exists a inclination to scan several and appearance each possible ways to access blocked websites. Now I will let you know 8 useful methods about open blocked websites. Hope some trick can guide you to open blocked sites.
Using following methods you'll arrived at realize that How you can Access / open blocked sites
According to your research for details about Opening Blocked Sites, here's the application for you personally.
Within this application you'll find out about the detailed information about how To Spread Out Blocked Sites.
****** New format : RAR 5 and 7zip Support ******
Easy Unrar, Unzip & Zip allows you to extract rar and zip files easily. It has a browser to view files on your phone or your tablet. Supporting all versions of rar files, archives protected by a password and multi-part archives. Get simple zip compression, multi-part compression and AES encryption. Easy Unrar & Zip enables archived content display without decompression. Save time by selecting files and extracting them. Then open the files directly in Easy Unrar & Zip. Whole movies can be extracted and opened in a matter of minutes.
Expand your access and save time with this versatile app.
Extraction time is very fast :
E.g. for extracting a movie (710 MB rar compressed) with several devices generation :
- Asus Memo Pad FHD 10 (Intel Atom 1.6GHz): 1 minute 14 seconds
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (ARM Cortex A9 1.0GHz) : 2 minutes 8 seconds
- Samsung Galaxy S I (ARM Cortex-A8 1.0GHz) : 3 minutes 16 seconds
About the internet permissions (no premium users):
- It's for an ads at the app startup, you can close it if you touch the gray cross.
- The premium version doesn’t need these permissions, because there is no ads.
EULA : http://rbigsoft.livehost.fr/easyunrar_eula.html
1) Install Desktop SyncExporter
2) Connect the phone
3) Start the SyncExporter and export selected (or all) contacts
4) Disconnect the phone
5) Start SyncOffice and import your contacts
Whenever you need to verify your identity, you’ll get a notification from this app. Just tap “Approve” and you’re good to go! You can also use this app if you’ve turned on two-step verification for your Microsoft account –or if you have more than one account. With the built-in security code generator, you can even verify your identity if you’re not connected to the Internet.
* Resolved Issue: Issues related to the Samsung S4 Mini have been resolved.
* This app only works with your Microsoft account. For Windows Azure Multi-Factor Authentication, use the Multi Factor Authentication app available here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.phonefactor.phonefactor
RAR for Android can create RAR and ZIP and unpack RAR, ZIP, TAR, GZ, BZ2, XZ, 7z, ISO, ARJ archives. List of functions include repair command for damaged ZIP and RAR files, benchmark function compatible with RARLAB's WinRAR benchmark, recovery record, usual and recovery volumes, encryption, solid archives, utilizing multiple CPU cores to compress data.
Additionally to standard ZIP files, unzip function supports ZIP and ZIPX with BZIP2, LZMA and PPMd compression also as password protected ZIP. Unrar command is available for all versions of RAR archives including the latest RAR5, password protected and multipart files.
RAR displays advertising to cover development costs. You can pay in options menu to turn off ads. RAR requests access to network, viewing network connections and billing to display or disable ads.
If you wish to help us translating RAR to your language, please download RAR for Android language files in "RAR extras" section of www.rarlab.com and follow instructions in readme.txt. Thank you.
Perform inspections, adding notes and photographs as you go. Upload completed inspections and manage them online.
Join the thousands of companies that use eCompliance products daily to save time, money, and to keep their employees safe.
because only one piece ("page") of it is shown at a time.
It is useful when you have to read a long text.
You can move among the file pages and search for text.
You can also choose the font type and the text size, for a better reading.
It uses the "File manager" application for choosing the file to open.
Source code: https://github.com/massimocamaggi/fileviewer
Icon from http://www.iconarchive.com
- Appointments / Calendar Items are extracted into standard *.ics files (VCALENDAR industry standard) which can be imported into the device calendar
- Enable / disable file browser in preferences
- Launch file browser from within preferences
- Browse extraction directory and subdirectories
- Tap on files tries to open them according to mime type
- Long tap on files opens context menu (open with, rename, send, delete, extract (zip/gzip archives only))
- Extract zip/gzip archives
The app supports folder exploration, therefore, you can find files on your device no matter where they are and zip them. You can also use the app to create folders, move files between folders, delete files or folders. The app provides file sorting feature to help you find your file quickly. You can sort by file name or file creation time.
If you need to share some of your files with other people, you can use in-app email feature to send your files out as attachment.
The app provides native support for multimedia including image, video and audio. This way, you can open your pictures, videos directly from the app. The app provides features for you to have a peek at the raw data of files in ASCII (text) or binary format.
Please make sure you use the Menu button of your device. Many features of the app are only visible after you press Menu button.
Don't hesitate to give us feedback.(email@example.com)
Get all paid features for free in V6.2.9!
To reward users' continuous support, File Expert decides to unlock all paid features in the last update of File Expert V6. Download V6.2.9 from Google Play, enjoy all the advanced features！ (Only available for File Expert with Clouds V 6.2.9 )
File Expert is an ultimate app for managing your files on your mobile phones, tablets, personal computers and cloud storage servers. One of the most popular file managers on Android!
Our design ideas on how to develop best file manager for Android:
★ Help users to locate their target files quickly & easily
√ File Expert organize files into different pre-defined categories. Those categories are put in the first tab of the app. Users even could create their own tags to mark files for quick access. We also have a powerful file search engine built into the app. We believe that in most cases users should find their targets less than a minute!
★ Transfer files to others devices via all kinds of connections
√ You can send files using Bluetooth, WiFi (include WiFi-Direct), NFC; You can use File Expert to access FTP, SFTP and FTPS servers; You can also turn your device into Web or FTP servers to accept files; You can send files to your favorite clouds; You can send files by using our own service GCloud
★ A clean, easy-to-learn UI interface, even a newbie user could start to use it in just one minute without having read any docs
√ File Expert has a creative tab based interface. A Tab based interface will allow users to switch work folders quickly and extremely easy to learn - just imagine how a web browser works and you will know the benefits in using tabs
● Access to your Gallery, Video, Music, E-Books, Documents, Apps, Plug-in, APK files, Zip Files, Favorites
● Access to your Phone SD card, External SD card( for SOME devices running on Android 4.4 Kitkat) and Phone Internal Storage on your start page. Access to USB Drive via OTG (only some device available)
● Powerful File Manager- supports all basic file operations like Copy, Cut, Paste, Delete, Create, Sort, Rename, Send, Details, Favorites, Hide, Create Shortcut. Batch operation and more
● Multi-Tab File Manager, the one and the only one support tabs
● GCloud - Free cloud service with powerful features
● Tagging- Mark your files with user-defined tags
● Recycle Bin
● Ultra fast & resumable file downloader
● Share My Contents, Network Clients, One Touch Clean
● Search SD card, perform operations on search results
● Web PC Suite- Featured HTTP Sharing in old versions. Turn your mobile phone into a HTTP Server and visit it wirelessly on PC or tablet in a Windows style interface. Double click on APK file to install it to your phone
● FTP Sharing - Turn your mobile phone into a FTP Server. Share & manage your files on other FTP Clients
● Wi-Fi Send- Directly send files via Wi-Fi between File Expert powered phones.
● Access your host computer from phone-Samba Client, FTP Client, SFTP Client, FTP Client, Bluetooth Client,
● Root access to system folders and files like Root Explorer. Remount /system to read write. Requires rooted phone.
● Cloud Storage - Access various cloud services! Support Google Drive, Dropbox, Box.net, Yandex, SkyDrive, SugarSync, Ubuntu One and more
● Bluetooth - Full-featured Bluetooth capabilities
● App Manager - Uninstall/Backup apps. Backup your app
● Archive manager - Create and decompress ZIP archive, Decompress RAR even encrypted RAR files
● Thumbnails - view thumbnails
● Image Viewer - supports both local and remote folder
● Powerful Text Editor
● Help your player to play media that store on SMB share
● Quick Connect allows you to browse and download content from your friend's phone.
Alle Informationen rund um den Deutschen Anwaltstag 2015 finden sich auch in der neuen DAT-App.
Die DAT-App hat für jede Frage die richtige Antwort und hilft beim jederzeitigen Auffinden von wissenswerten Hinweisen rund um den Anwaltstag! Ob es sich um die Suche nach bestimmten Fachveranstaltungen handelt, wenn Fragen zu Einzelheiten rund um das umfangreiche Rahmenprogramm auftreten, wenn die Lage der Veranstaltungsräume schnell geklärt werden muss oder gezielt nach einzelnen Referenten und ihren Veranstaltungen gesucht wird. Mit der DAT-App sind Sie immer auf dem neuesten Stand! Auch die AdvoTec, die begleitend stattfindende Bürofachausstellung zum Deutschen Anwaltstag, wird in neuer Gestalt präsentiert. So können praktische Informationen zu den einzelnen Ausstellern mobil abgerufen werden. Natürlich finden sich auch sämtliche Teilnahmehinweise zum Anwaltstag kompakt dargestellt.
You can navigate to any web page. As soon as the page loads, this app captures all the email addresses on the page and saves them.
You can then export the saved email addresses to your email.
Email Extractor Email address Scraper
Encoding happens on the smartphone and not with the help of a webservice. Therefor you can create barcodes without being connected to the internet.
Barcodes can be saved to the SD Card, send as email or shared via available Share Actions.
The Android Barcode Studio app is based on the Zint Barcode lib (https://github.com/zint/zint) by Robin Stuart and the Zint development team.
Zint is licenced under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
The source code for this application is available from http://t-reinhardt.ch/android/barcode-studio
Currently the following symbologies are supported:
Code 11, Code 2 of 5 (Interleaved, IATA, Data Logic, Industrial, Code 39 (Extended), EAN, GS1-128, Codabar, Code 32, Code 49, Code 93, Code 128, Deutshe Post Leitcode, Deutshe Post Identcode, Code 16K, DataBar (14, Limited, Extended),
Telepen (Alpha/Numeric), UPC A/B, PostNet, MSI Plessey, LOGMARS, Pharmacode One-Track/Two-Track, PDF417 (Truncated), Maxicode, QR Code (Standard und Micro), Australian Post Codes, ISBN, Royal Mail, Data Matrix, NVE-18, Japanese Postal Code, Korea Post,
GS1 DataBar-14 (Stacked, -Omnidirectional, Expanded Stacked), PLANET, PDF417 (Standard, Micro), USPS OneCode, Plessey Code, ITF-14, Dutch Post KIX Code, Aztec Code (Standard and Runes)
HIBC is supported with all symbologies where HIBC is available.