With the non-competitive and rewarding trundl app, you can turn any outdoor walk into a charity donation and environmental CO2 saver. There’ll be no need for you to raise or donate any funds yourself as trundl and brand sponsors make the donations.
By joining trundl, for a small monthly fee of £3.99 (21 day free trial) you’ll become a member of the growing trundl community and be part of a force for good:
- Good for your health as you’ll feel motivated and rewarded as part of a purposeful UK-wide walking community.
- Good for important nature and mobility-related UK charities that need our help.
- Good for the environment as with our CO2 Saver option we encourage you to leave the car at home more often.
- Good for your pocket as our brand partners extend offers that can be redeemed through the app.
We sum all this up in our GO GIVE GET promise – when you go, we give back and you get and feel rewarded.
Here are a few more reasons why we think you’ll love the trundl app:
- It’s easy to use. You can personalise walking targets against distance, time, frequency and steps. Or, if you’re not a fan of goals, just press ‘Go trundling’ to start straight away.
- With the CO2 Saver, you can track and record your positive impact upon the environment when you leave the car behind and walk instead.
- The ‘Me’ page allows you to see your personal impact on your own health, on the environment and our charity causes. You can also see and save outline maps of your walking journeys.
- You can decide which of trundl’s UK causes you would most like trundl and brand sponsors to support on your behalf. Charities we support include: UK National Parks, Dogs for Autism, The Trussell Trust, MOVE Against Cancer, Sussex Wildlife Trust.
- You will always enjoy and ad-free experience, with no up-selling. Ever.
- In addition to the offers from our lovely brand partners, unique trundl badges reward and encourage your continued health and charity-supporting progress.
- trundl truly is for all walks of life. Whether you like to hike in the hills, stroll to the shops, take a daily dog walk, or need some meaningful reasons to get healthier and fitter with even the shortest of walks, trundl is the community for you.
NOTE ON GPS : trundl depends on GPS for recording your outdoor walking or running activities. In some devices and locations, the GPS does not work properly and trundl may not always record effectively. If your trundl shows poor location estimations, please try to update the operating system to the most recent version and we provide some useful suggestions in the settings on the app. Unfortunately, there are some devices that have consistently poor performance across many GPS tracking apps, with no satisfactory remedies so far it appears. For trundl these include: