Mobile Express is designed to facilitate automated, two-way communications between dispatch personnel and drivers. Mobile Express delivers, focused, formatted information to drivers, receives and relays information received from drivers. Mobile Express functions in the Truckload, LTL and Intermodal environments and provides the following functionality:
- Sends load dispatch information to drivers directly from Express Dispatch.
- Posts driver check calls, dates, times and GPS positions into load records.
- Load arrival monitoring adds the ability to arrive multiple loads at once.
- Sends load status notifications to customers, shippers, and consignees.
- Express Dispatch broadcasts free-form text messages to multiple drivers.
- Receives driver responses to freeform messages sent from Express Dispatch.
- Available Load Board built-in, no charge.
- Capture and transmit delivery documents and signatures.
- Posts truck GPS locations.