“TSRTC Gamyam – In the pursuit of making the bus journey easy”
“TSRTC encourages citizens of Telangana and the visitors to use RTC Bus service to travel both within Hyderabad City as well as to travel from one city to another. In this pursuit, we have dedicated this Bus Tracking App to help passengers to know the arrival and departure of buses at various stops across Telangana and nearby states to where TSRTC services are available, so that the passengers can plan their travel to avoid unwanted waiting at the bus stops / stations”
The App provides you real-time tracking of Pushpak AC Airport buses and all Express and above special type bus services of TSRTC with information of ETA (Expected time of Arrival) at boarding stage and selected destination to plan your travel schedule in advance. It also tracks your reservation buses based on Service no. provided in your reservation ticket. It has updated information of schedules and bus routes of TSRTC.
The TSRTC BUS TRACKING app improves your experience of Travelling by TSRTC buses by providing you accurate information on bus arrival at the bus stop near you from the vicinity of your home, office, shopping, functions or any other location. It provides better coordination for your travel plan by connecting you to Airport or Railway Stations in your search.
Major App Features:
1. Provides tracking of buses both in Hyderabad City and District services separately.
2. Provides Expected time of Arrival (ETA) for your origin and destination points.
3. Search for Bus services between from and to places/stages for Special type services like Garuda plus, Rajadhani, Super Luxury, Deluxe & Express buses in District.
4. Search for Bus services between from and to places/stages for Special type services like Pushpak (Airport services), Metro Luxury, Metro Deluxe & Metro Express buses in Hyderabad City.
5. Search for Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (RGIA), Shamshabad Electric buses (Pushpak) which run 24/7 for the convenience of passengers.
6. Search by Bus number, when your near and dear one’s are travelling by a particular bus to pick up them in time.
7. Search by Route name/number, when you want to see all the active trips on the route.
8. View your current Location and nearest bus stop in the App and plan your Trip.
9. View the current active trips which are arriving to selected bus stop with ETA and also live location of bus in the Map.
10. Use Emergency services from TSRTC like woman helpline, report breakdowns and accidents, if any.