Flat is an intuitive music notation app for creating, editing, printing sheet music & tabs.
Cloud-based composer app, you can also edit music scores with your web browser and collaborate in real-time across devices with friends and colleagues.
Key Features of this Music Composer App
- Your music notation editor in your pocket with a clean and intuitive interface.
- Read and write music notation and guitar tabs, together.
- Real-time collaboration
- Share sheet music online with composers on Flat, or export to PDF, MIDI, MusicXML, MP3 and WAV.
- Over 100 instruments available, including Piano, keyboards, electric guitar, acoustic guitar, electric bass.
- Quickly input notation with our touch piano, guitar fretboard and drum pads.
- Hundreds of music notations available in multiple toolbars: notes, articulations, dynamics, measures, texts, etc.
- An easy way to add chords with a useful autocompletion.
- Transpose by key, interval, and tone.
- Choose what part to display when working on your music score, with Continuous and Page View.
- And much more…
Share Your Music with Other Composers
Once you are done composing, share your composition with a worldwide community of more than 5 million composers. Or simply print it, export it to PDF, MIDI, MusicXML, MP3 or WAV files.
Take Your Music Writing to the Next Level
Premium features included in this sheet music editor app with our Flat Power offer (in-app purchase as a monthly or yearly subscription):
- Unlimited cloud storage, access and edit your music score on your android devices and with your web browser
- Complete history with every single change you made using the app available in your account online
- Advanced export and printing: Print without the Flat branding on your pages. Export and Print individual parts and use our automatic printing options like multi-measures rests.
- Scores browsing and history: Compose with confidence. All your music scores are autosaved, and you can review or revert to previous versions.
- Custom instruments: Change transpositions, clefs, staves, names, and drum elements based on our existing instruments and create unlimited variants
- Layout and styles: Page dimensions, Spacing between score elements, Chords style, Jazz/Handwritten music fonts…
- Custom note heads: Boomwhackers colors, Notes Names, Shape-Note (Aiken)…
- Advanced audio options: parts volume and reverb
- Priority support
For tutorials on Flat, visit our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/@FlatIo
Please feel free to contact our product team at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or feedback regarding our app.