Haven't had the chance to use it yet, I'll update the review later. Great idea of using yourselves as a case study.
Pretty good for a first release, misses a couple features such as integration with Google inbox reminders. (Like for todoist) the white background could be changed. But 👍👍👍 guys.
Easy project management. Threads help my brain keep up with everything going on. Coincidentally, Todoist is my fave task app, and I found Twist just as I was looking for this sort of tool.
Great app; just heard about it today. My only question is that how was it on my wishlist even though I never selected it to be, let alone have not heard of it? A dark theme on all apps would be neat. Try it with polymer by Google?
Excellent right off the bat. Nice aesthetics that match well with the Todoist app (which is itself very nice)
Very nice beginnings! "Faster" than email, but much less distracting than synchronous chat.
- You can now invite multiple users at once and select people from your phone contacts. The more the merrier!
- Or just get an invite link for your team and share that instead. Super easy.
- Redesigned UX for: selecting people to notify about a new thread/comment and starting a new message. Both actions are much faster and more intuitive.
- Improved search. You can now filter results to just view messages or just view threads.
- Big changes to how sync happens which should fix all known issues.
TeamSpeak 3 – gamers’ first choice in voice chat software now back on Android.
QQ is one of the most popular communication apps in history