No more messy email threads. No more chaotic real-time chatting. Twist keeps all your team communication organized and on-topic so everyone can work more calmly and catch up at their own pace.
Team collaboration doesn’t need to be chaotic and stressful. Twist – from the makers of the Editor's Choice app, Todoist – coordinates all your team’s discussions so that they are organized, on topic, and in one place.
Twist helps make team communication calmer, more structured, and more productive so your teammates can focus their attention on the work that really matters. Post announcements, discuss ideas, coordinate project updates, and gather feedback – in one single app and on *your own* schedule.
Unlike stressful, attention-grabbing real-time team messaging apps, Twist keeps all your conversations organized by topic in asynchronous threads - so your team can choose when to connect to discuss important topics and when to disconnect to get work done (or to enjoy time off).
Unlike messy and disjointed email, everything stays accessible and searchable for everyone, forever, so no team wisdom is ever lost or buried, even if someone leaves your team.
With Twist you can:
• Keep all your organization’s different types of team communication and team messaging on topic and in one single place for easy reference (even years) later,
• Organize your team discussions into specific channels so that everyone is fully coordinated and on the same page,
• Catch up with work and manage all your communication with your team in one single app,
• Easily choose who you notify in which threads, to be mindful of your team’s attention,
• Send direct or short team messages to one or a few people when you need to hash things out quickly in real-time,
• Loop in guests, clients or contractors so that your communication with external collaborators stays centralized and easily accessible,
• Attach files, search past discussions, and integrate with popular apps to make Twist your one-stop team collaboration hub.
It’s available on all the devices you use everyday so you can stay in tune with your team discussions on whichever platform suits you best.
We’d love to get your feedback and suggestions on how we can make the experience even better. Reach us at @twistappteam on Twitter or email@example.com if you have questions or just want to say hello!