Twist improves team communication and organizes work to be done. With Twist, teams experience better communication and more productive collaboration at work. No more messy email threads. No more chaotic real-time chatting. Twist keeps all your team communication and collaboration organized and on-topic so everyone can work better.
Team collaboration doesn’t need to be chaotic and stressful. Twist – from the Editor's Choice app, Todoist – coordinates all your team’s discussions so that they are always organized, on topic, and in one place.
"The Best Communication App for Distributed Teams" - PCMag
Twist helps make team communication better, more structured, and more productive so your teammates can focus their attention on the work that really matters. Keep all your conversations and team chats organized by projects in asynchronous threads - so your team can choose when exactly to connect to discuss things and when to disconnect from Twist to get work done. Plus, unlike email, everything stays accessible and searchable for everyone, forever, so no team work is ever lost or buried, even if someone leaves your team.
Receive important updates on post announcements, discuss ideas, coordinate project updates, and gather feedback right on your Android device.
Twist's Main Features
• Keep all your organization’s different types of team communication and team messaging in one single place.
• Organize your team discussions into specific channels so everyone is fully coordinated and on the same page.
• Use asynchronous threads to organize specific discussions within a project.
• Easily choose which specific team members to notify in each specific thread.
• Send direct messages to one or a few people for quick questions or just to socialize in real-time.
• Loop in guests, clients or contractors so your communication stays centralized and accessible.
• Attach files and easily find them in past discussions.
• Integrations with Github, Todoist, Zapier and more.
Make Twist your one-stop team collaboration hub and stay organized and in sync with your team discussions.
We’d love to get your feedback and suggestions on how we can make Twist even better. Reach us at @twistappteam on Twitter or firstname.lastname@example.org.