Try something else Haven't used the full paid app but not impressed at all with the "demo" of the free app. It doesn't even do the most basic things without asking you to pay. I'd rather know what I'm paying for first thanks.
Excellent organizer Multiple platform use is seamless, layout is so easy to use. Entering an item to do in advance is difficult. So if I want to get item for Wed and item for Tues done on Mon my list items are auto corrected away.
A Pleasure! When I am sitting at my desktop Todoist and need to check off some tasks, I find myself reaching for my phone to work with those tasks with this app! That folks, says a lot!
Naturally have to pay for the cool stuff The free version works well enough, but it gets annoying to have to re-enter things multiple times.
I'm addicted! Really amazing app. Increases personal productivity and never lets you forget about important things. I started off with the basic version and have recently upgraded to the premium one and I have to say it's been surprisingly good so far.
Menu switch Great app, i really enjoy it, but, i do not like create new task interface. It is not convenient to slide up and down with changing text size in order to find reminders option or due date option. Therefore, i give 4
• Improve log in / sign up screens
• Improve settings
• Improve sync performance
• Improve error handling when signing in with Google
• Add handling for sync and authentication errors
• Automatically dismiss reminders on task rescheduling
• Fix reminders not triggering in doze mode
• Fix karma notification in Lollipop and Marshmallow
• Fix saving media files in Marshmallow
• Fix video player in Marshmallow
• Fix rescheduling overdue tasks
• Fix "Add as comment"
• Other small fixes
Microsoft OneNote is your notebook for capturing what's important in your life