***Note: Starting Android 6.0, Android removed programmatic access to the device’s local hardware identifier for apps using the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. This update broke the app’s ability to pair with the remote. Our latest update addresses this problem.
The One For All Setup app is used to set up devices on the One For All Smart Control (URC 7980). The app uses Bluetooth Low Energy (also known as Bluetooth Smart) to communicate with the remote control, giving access to the full online database of over 7,000 brands and 335,000 individual models of Audio/Video devices. Devices can be set up by model search, function search or directly selecting the code. The app also gives you access to the Remote Finder functionality, allowing you to locate your remote by simply pressing a button and listening for the beep.
• Online access to Universal Electronics’ database of Infra-Red Device Control codes
• Search by brand, model, function or code
• Automatic setup on the One For All Smart Control
• Ensures compatibility with your Home Entertainment devices, now and in the future
• Remote finder – locate your remote using your phone
• Requires a Bluetooth Smart capable phone
This app is covered by one or more of the following U.S. Patents: 8,176,432 7,782,309 7,821,504 7,821,505 6,014,092 7,589,642 7,046,161 5,552,917 7,218,243 7,999,794. Other U.S. and foreign patents pending.
The One For All Setup app is powered by QuickSet Cloud from Universal Electronics. For more info see http://quicksetcloud.com/.
If you're looking for a TV remote app, you might want to try the new Nevo Home Beta release which works purely with Wi-Fi against compatible devices: https://p3mw2.app.goo.gl/v5ic