On buying a SIM via all new My Ufone App, Special Numbers can be booked free and Premium Numbers are available at huge discounts. Once a number of your choice is selected, new plans and packages are also offered at discounted rates that you will not find anywhere else. Finally, you will have an option of free delivery of your new sim at your doorstep or pick up at your nearest Business Center.
To take advantage of this extra ordinary offer and many more features, Download My Ufone App now and register yourself!
Tons of cool features are available in My Ufone App for Android users:
• Guest access for quick SIM purchase and booking
• Pay Bill for Postpaid number or Recharge your Prepaid number.
• Purchase Supercard, Supercard Mini and Supercard Plus
• Subscribe to awesome Internet, SMS, Voice Bundles and Buckets.
• Check your current balance and expiry for Prepaid number or your monthly limit for Postpaid number.
• Change Access level and Credit Limit for your Postpaid number.
• Create a UPaisa account and pay via UPaisa to purchase Supercard, pay bill or Recharge.
• Check your subscribed bundles and remaining resources against each bundle.
• Check subscribed VAS / Buckets, and change status for selected ones.
• Email Duplicate Bill or Tax Certificate to your registered Email.
• Change your package for Prepaid or Postpaid Numbers.
• Check your Call, SMS and Internet usage history.
• Get a Duplicate SIM or shift to Ufone Network.
• Activate or deactivate your number.
• Get notified for new and latest offers by Ufone.
• Check International Roaming rates.
• Language selection between English and Urdu.
• Locate Ufone Franchise, Business Centers and Self Service Booths.
• Check Ufone’s 3G and 4G Network Coverage.
• Associate your friends and family mobile numbers to perform all activities for them.
Have a question or suggestion?
• Select Live Chat from Contact Us menu to talk with Ufone Representative.
• Visit www.ufone.com and click on U-Online Chat on bottom right.
• Call 333 from any Ufone number or 033-11-333-100 from any other network.