• Includes 2023 ICD-10-CM codes, which became effective October 1, 2022
• 1100+ new codes including dementia, maternal care, and pregnancy
• Try FREE for 14 Days
** Fast & accurate lookup of the latest ICD-10 Codes **
ICD-10-CM CODING GUIDE is a powerful mobile app developed by Unbound Medicine, an award-winning health care information provider with more than 5 million users worldwide.
Featuring the latest ICD-10-CM data from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), this premium app helps you quickly identify the most appropriate code on your smartphone or tablet — with rapid search by code, disease, injury, drug, or keyword.
No internet access is required after initial content download.
• Access to all ICD-10-CM codes
• Code and keyword search for fast discovery
• Color-keyed Code Trees for accurate code assignment
• Make notes and highlights within any entry
• 'Favorites' for bookmarking commonly used codes
• Companion website for desktop convenience
FREE TRIAL: What To Expect
• First-time users are offered a Free Trial of Unbound's complete ICD-10 CM Coding Guide
• After the Free Trial period ends, your Google Play account will be charged $9.99 for a one-year subscription unless you have turned off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the free trial ends.
• To manage your subscriptions, sign in to your Google Play. Tap Menu and then Subscriptions. Select the subscription you want to cancel. Tap Cancel subscription.
NOTE: if you choose not to purchase a subscription, the content will no longer be viewable after the free-trial period ends.
• Your subscription will automatically renew annually and your Google Play account will be charged $9.99 unless auto-renew is turned off 24 hours prior to the end of the one-year period.
• If you choose not to renew, you can continue to use the product but will not receive content updates.
• To manage your subscriptions, sign in to your Google Play Account. Tap Menu and then Subscriptions. Select the subscription you want to modify.