With the UniCredit App Mobile Banking and your smartphone, making transactions is easy, fast and secure.
To use the App you need to have a UniCredit current account or Genius Card, sign up for the Banca Multicanale service and download and activate the App.
You can activate the App:
• by smartphone: press Activate, enter your Banca Multicanale Codice di Adesione and PIN and press Proceed
• by Banca via Internet: enter your Codice di Adesione and PIN, then a one-time password generated by your device, go to the section Settings > Mobile > Smartphone Application and click Proceed.
From the new Home Page you can check your accounts (current accounts, cards, mortgages & loans, securities portfolio and investments), make transactions and monitor your expenses at your convenience.
In the Current Accounts section, you can view your current accounts and transactions (also with the Search function), share your IBAN details and manage your account.
Find out how to enable BANCOMAT Pay ® services.
In the Cards section, you can view all your UniCredit cards (credit, debit, prepaid and Genius Card) and easily manage all the available features.
With Personal Financial Manager and Budget, organizing your expenses has never been easier.
Go to your personal area to upload a new profile photo, read notices and messages from the Bank, access Online Documents, read the Help and FAQ pages and contact the Bank by phone or chat.
There is also a dedicated Payments section for:
• SEPA, extra SEPA and funds transfers
• BANCOMAT Pay®
• mobile phone and UniCredit prepaid card top-ups
• simplified F24 payments
• preprinted postal bills, CBILL/PagoPA, blank bills and MAV/RAV/REP payments
You can also register for the State Cashback and enable your UniCredit payment cards to receive the refund of purchases made privately, within the terms provided by the Program.
Find out how to:
• set up cash withdrawals from UniCredit ATMs with Prelievo Smart
• find Branches and ATMs nearest to you and get directions to them
• generate one-time passwords with Mobile Token
UBook is the tool that allows you to book an appointment at the branch.
If your smartphone features a fingerprint scanner, you can use your fingerprint to access the App and authorise transactions.
For information and assistance visit the website www.unicredit.it or call UniCredit Customer Services on the freephone number 800.57.57.57 (for UniCredit Private Banking customers, call 800.710.710)
Not a UniCredit customer? Call the freephone number 800.32.32.85 or visit www.unicredit.it
With the UniCredit App Mobile Banking you can apply to open a My Genius account straight from your smartphone, identifying yourself with a selfie!
Advertising message for promotional purposes.
For the terms and conditions applicable to My Genius account, Genius Card, the Banca Multicanale service (including the App Mobile Banking) and other services mentioned, see the relative Information Sheets at your Branch or on the website www.unicredit.it.
Fingerprint and face recognition access to the UniCredit App Mobile Banking for smartphone is reserved to account holders and Genius Card holders with Banca Multicanale access.
Mobile applications for a My Genius account can only be made by Italian residents who are not already holders of a UniCredit current account, Genius Card and the Banca Multicanale service and entail signing contracts for the account, the Banca Multicanale service and the MyOne Visa International Debit Card.
The Bank reserves the right to assess all necessary eligibility requirements for the issue of cards and relative spending limits.
Products and Services sold by UniCredit SpA.
* Ricerca PdA©/IRI 01/2020 su 12.000 consumatori italiani, su selezione di prodotti venduti in Italia. prodottodellanno.it cat. Servizi finanziari