We all have mental health, all of the time.
Mental health exists on a spectrum, from surviving to thriving. Our scientifically proven tools and techniques have been designed with everyone in mind, no matter where you find yourself on this scale. We recognise that mental health is multifaceted so we’ve developed a constellation of tools proven to improve everything from happiness and sleep to focus and performance at work.
Our approach combines neuroscience, positive psychology, mindfulness and the latest in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy that anyone can use to bolster their mental health. We are passionate about maintaining a platform that is scientifically robust and do this by partnering up with expert clinicians.
Our tools, training and exercises have been clinically backed to help you unlock a healthier and happier life both in and outside of work. Be it through following one of our new yoga sequences, relaxing to the calming sounds of a tropical storm or listening to a guided practice to help settle your racing mind, Unmind exists to nurture your mental health and wellbeing.
Main features include:
* Educational Series – A galaxy of bite-sized programmes developed by industry experts.
* Powerful Tools – world-class exercises for stress, focus, sleep and more.
* Check-In – track your mood over time, spot patterns and get personalised recommendations.
* Assessment – An in-depth measure of full wellbeing with actionable insight.
* Friendly Bot – a digital companion to answer common questions.
* Secure Support – private, ironclad assistance; anytime, anywhere, any device.
P.s – Unmind is 100% free for users but only available if your company, university or insurer has signed up. If you are unsure how to register for Unmind, please contact your organisation’s administration directly.
P.p.s – At Unmind, we take data privacy very, very (VERY) seriously and adhere to the most rigorous security standards. Your personal information is 100% confidential and safe with Unmind.