UpHabit is an Enterprise Relationship Selling solution for Sales and Marketing teams who build relationships to generate sales.
UpHabit eliminates contact & activity leakage (10X your Salesforce contacts) while helping build great relationships. It also surfaces all contacts anyone knows at every prospect and customer. UpHabit is deeply and seamlessly integrated with Salesforce and we're open to other integrations should our customers request them.
The UpHabit app ensures you never forget important dates. You can nurture great relationships and generate increased revenue and success. Reminders, notes, tags, social connections, we've got it all.
7 reasons to use UpHabit:
1. Salesforce: we're deeply integrated and ensure that organizations have all the data they require on their contacts and activities
2. Introductions: making introductions has never been easier — with custom introduction templates and duplication options, you can make all the introductions in the world within seconds.
3. Custom reminders: set regular or custom reminders, and you’ll never forget a birthday or a milestone.
4. Searchable notes: for personal or business relationships alike, it’s important to remember details. Adding notes to people’s profiles will help you stand out and be present for your friends, whether it is band practice or the development of a new business.
5. Organize by tags: want to read about business relations only? Add tags to your contacts and filter your feed in an instant.
6. All contacts in the same place: easily sync contacts from your Google and Microsoft accounts, your local calendar, as well as your phone's address book.
7. Snooze reminders: stay focused and productive during your busiest times and say no to reminders.
Your data is also protected with UpHabit. We will never share your personal information, and you can get a copy of your data at any time within the app. The only thing we do with your data is help you organize and act on it. Because you’re our only focus, and we’d all quit if that wasn’t the case.
Support: You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org