We believe you need to have great relationships to be the best you can be, so we created UpHabit to help get you there.
In a world where ‘likes’ and ‘shares’ pass as communication, UpHabit helps you build authentic relationships with the people who matter most. We're a Personal CRM and it's all private to you. In fact, if your privacy wasn't #1 with us, we'd all quit!
NEVER LOSE TOUCH
• Set reminders and we’ll remind you
• Make notes about your conversations
• Snooze reminders when you’re busy
• Nobody slips through the cracks!
A REVOLUTION IN MANAGING CONTACTS
• One list with details from everywhere
• Link everyone’s social media profiles
• Set descriptions for your contacts
• Searchable notes to remember everything
• Tag contacts to group people together
BE A BETTER HUMAN
• Be proactive
• Create authentic relationships
• Give of your time and experience
• Never lose touch
IT'S YOUR DATA
• Ask for a copy anytime
• Delete your account anytime
"Will I get served ads in UpHabit?"
Zero, Nada, Zilch. Absolutely not. We run a subscription based model for a reason, because you’re the customer, not the product, and certainly not someone to advertise to! You’re already busy enough without having ads distract you.
"What do you do with my data?"
The only thing we do with your data is help you organize and act on it. We’ll never share data. You’re our only focus and as we’ve already said, we’d all quit if that wasn’t the case. That includes our founder / majority shareholder, so rest assured your data privacy is locked in as our #1 priority.
"Why does UpHabit request my email and contacts?"
Relationship building is all about the contacts you know and want to reach out to. In order to serve you we connect to your accounts and bring your contacts into one place, creating one nice clean list in UpHabit. Not only that, we auto-add new contacts on a daily basis (every 2 hours for the paid versions) so that nobody ever slips through the cracks again.
Support: You can email us at email@example.com with whatever is on your mind. Please include contextual information such as your type of device and what version of Android you’re using.