LIBRA, The Advocate's App is a legal practice management software that helps advocates to digitize their practice on a daily basis.
It helps lawyers and advocates to do legal research, manage cases, clients, schedule, generate invoices & track billings.
In short, Libra is a law app that helps you in your law practice and legal case management powered by vakilsearch.com, a company based out of Chennai, India.
With LIBRA, the litigation management software, vakil or advocates can:
• Get all their cases and hearings automatically imported in LIBRA within 60 seconds with just their Vakalatnama (registered name in the causelist)
• Track every case and get regular case alerts such as case hearing, daily reports, and office reports.
• Access over 15,00,000 judgments with headnotes and short notes in one place powered by All India Reporter.
• Get unlimited access to digital database of laws and acts to do quick on-the-go legal research.
• Get personalized display board items for your cases on your mobile.
• Set your to-do list and appointments. Mark your schedules & sync it with your Google or Apple calendar.
• Add notes and documents to your cases in your personalized document vault of 10GB storage space where you can view all the information related to your cases, all in one place.
is the user-friendly comprehensive dashboard in LIBRA that gives all case related updates such as hearings, new cases, appeals, court display board, and more for the day.
• Manage bar council membership online with Libra.
Alos, read latest legal news, columns, interviews, etc., with Indian and foreign law firms, law schools, senior counsels, and many more with Libra. The lawyer’s App.
Follow LIBRA on social media for regular exciting updates. Facebook