We have created OneTonneFuture, where you can:
• Calculate your carbon footprint
• See which factors that affect your footprint the most
• See in what areas you already are a climate hero
• See how far you have left until you reach a sustainable level of carbon emissions
• Go back and change your answers if you change your habits
• Compare your climate impact with others
• Create a group and invite your friends or colleagues to compete with and against each others in reducing your own and the group's carbon footprint
• Follow your group's development and see how you progress on the leaderboard
• Get tailored challenges that help you reduce your climate impact
• Learn more about what a sustainable lifestyle means through today's climate tips or take part in all climate tricks
• Carbon offset for unavoidable emissions
and you do not need to create an account or even enter an email address. In short, it has never been easier to reduce your climate impact!
Global warming is a fact, and that we are people behind it, there is no doubt either. All of us therefore have a responsibility to reduce our personal climate impact. For a sustainable future, we all need lower ourselves down to one ton of CO2 (carbon dioxide) per person per year - hence OneTonneFuture.
The first step towards reducing your carbon footprint is to understand it. When using OneTonneFuture, you can quickly and easily see what is the most contributing factor to your emissions. Then you know what habits you can change to get the biggest climate effect. It will be effective climate work that actually makes a difference!
OneTonneFuture also puts your emissions in perspective - do I live sustainably? Are my emissions lower than an average Swede? Lower than the neighboring municipality? Who wins, Stockholm or Gothenburg, north or south? Running against others usually leads into making that little extra to win - and that's exactly what the climate needs.
You also get concrete tips on how to reduce your emissions. This happens in terms of tailored challenges adjusted to your lifestyle, get the tip of the day or take part in all climate tips that show you the way to a sustainable lifestyle. OneTonneFuture knows what steps you can take to reduce your climate impact, and challenge you to take them. You choose yourself how far you want to go and how much you want to do.
Unfortunately, it is not always possible to achieve as low emissions as you want or what is needed. That's why we've put in the opportunity to carbon offset directly in the app - which means you can join and finance CO2 emission-reducing projects to offset for your own emissions.
The climate needs us - download OneTonneFuture today!
OneTonneFuture has been developed in cooperation with IVL Swedish Environmental Institute
Keywords: one tonne future, one ton future, CO2, carbon footprint, climate impact, carbon offset