VB-AUDIO Software / VBAN-Talkie allows to send your voice (Audio Input) to any VBAN Receptor and in the mean time, listen to a VBAN Streams, turning your mobile device in High Quality Wireless Microphone or Headset. Typically connected to Voicemeeter, the VBAN Talkie will offer outstanding local network intercom functions...
VBAN protocol is made to transport audio in native PCM format (16 kHz to 48 kHz - 8 to 24 Bits) on any local network (LAN or WLAN). VBAN Stream can be managed and mixed by Voicemeeter Application, the Virtual Audio Device Mixer (www.voicemeeter.com)
HELP: How to send VBAN Stream to Mobile Devices:
- ON / OFF Button.
- Mute / PTT button (Push To Talk).
- Compressor (with Auto make up).
- Gate Knob (for noisy environments).
- 3 Bands Equalizer (Bass, Medium, Treble).
- General Gain (for input device only).
- VBAN Stream Name and Target IP-Address field.
- VBAN Output Stream Samplerate Selector (16 kHz to 48 kHz).
- VBAN Output Stream Format Selector (mono or stereo, 8, 12, 16 or 24 bits).
Other functions in menu:
- Display mobile device IP-Address.
- Setup VBAN Protocol UDP port.
- Setup Network Quality (to optimize latency).
- Setup VBAN incoming stream (optional).
- Delay (0 - 500ms) to synchronize several devices.