Veeqo helps multichannel ecommerce retailers increase their sales. Our software brings all your orders from across all your stores & channels into a single platform. This saves you time logging in and out of multiple systems, and keeps all of your inventory synced across all your stores - eliminating any chance of overselling.
The Veeqo Android app provides retailers with a smarter way of fulfilling customer orders. The entire lifecycle of an order is available right at your fingertips - from the moment an order is received, through to it being shipped.
Multichannel retailers can view all orders received from any of their stores and marketplaces, keep track of sales, update their stock levels, and use their smartphone’s camera as a barcode scanner to perform a variety of time-saving warehouse functions.
To get started, all you need to do is sign up to Veeqo from a web browser. Once you’re set up, all of the power of the Veeqo Android app will be at your fingertips.
Some of the great features on offer in the Veeqo smartphone app include:
- View all sales orders from any of your stores and channels
- Create digital order picking lists from your phone
- Create a new customer order - right in the palm of your hand
- Add internal and customer notes to any order
- View products on the go
- Update stock levels across all of your stores
- View out-of-stock items
- Update sublocation / bin locations for any of your SKUs
- Use your phone’s camera as a barcode scanner
- Scan products on your picking lists
- Carry out stock takes
- View current sales performance for all of your stores
- See sales performance broken down by each channel
- View profit and margin KPIs directly from your phone