This application is designed with the purpose to make your website available as a Mobile App. With this application, you could either view the demo store provided by Knowband or experience your own store on mobile by installing the sample OpenCart mobile app builder module provided by Knowband (http://www.knowband.com/mobile-app-builder-for-opencart-free).
Salient features of this mobile application:
1. Comes with bundle of interactive themes.
2. Presence of Voice Search facility.
3. Offers seamless synchronization between your store and app.
4. Provides social media login options.
5. Compatibility with multiple device and platform.
6. Supports latest 2.x+ (188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206) version of OpenCart.
7. Customize home page module such as top-slides, banners and products (featured, latest, special and best-seller)
8. Provides multiple currency compatibility
9. Supports multi-language
Steps to test this app with your store:
1. Install and enable our demo Mobile Plugin on your OpenCart Store. You can customize the home page modules such as such as top-slides, banners and products (featured, special, latest and best-seller) as per your needs.
2. Install this Mobile app on your mobile and enter the URL of your store. Example, if your website URL is http://www.example.com/, then you shall simply enter - http://www.example.com/ in the app on the Splash Screen shown to you.
3. That's it, your store is ready on the mobile. You may test the same. In case of any issue please contact us at email@example.com
If you like the demo and you intend to get this app permanently for your website follow the following steps:
1. Purchase Open-cart mobile app builder module from Knowband (http://www.knowband.com/mobile-app-builder-for-opencart).
2. Once you have bought the Plugin, you will be presented with a questionnaire, asking for details about your app.
3. Our development team will customize the mobile application as per the details shared in the questionnaire. The APK file for the app will be shared with you after customization.
4. Now, you can publish this mobile application (apk) file on Google Play Store yourself or you may get it done by us for a small fee.