Review from Tash Westwood
Unexpected. ? It's mainly Asian tv & movies. The USA & UK movies aren't from this era, very old black & whites which is fine if you're into them. Nothing from the last 30 years. A disappointing app.
Cannot load after update on Sony Xperia z5, Android Is 7.0. Cannot resume my purchased subscription. Very disappointed.
I love Korean dramas, so knowing that this app exists is just great.
I know there's a lot of ads but viki is better
I love it really easy to use and how everything's organized
Won't load after latest update unable to use it even after I bought the Viki pass. :(
It used to be a great app but now it won't load anything at all. Literally nothing will load. I can't even see anything on the home page or search for kdramas. Idk what happened. I can't watch anything at all.
- Added customer support form on settings page. You can now report issues to us with more specific assistance.
- Improved Viki Pass cancellation flow.
- Reorganised content in “More” tab.
- Fixed the issue of being logged out automatically
- Fixed the issue of video play from wrong position
- Improved video play experience
- Other bug fixes and improvements