ColorMeter: take live color around you with your camera and use it for you design projects or for your Android customization as a wallpaper.
ColorMeter is a free useful camera color picker tool that allows you to pick live colors around you.
It display RGB color on the screen and the hexadecimal (HTML) color code that used in graphics, web design, Photoshop and other
picture or photo editors. Point cross-hair at different objects and see real time result on the screen.
You can use currently selected color for you Android phone or tablet personalization and customization.
Long touch on the color bar sets your current screen WALLPAPER to chosen color.
- live color analyzer
- make snapshots
- white balance (PRO*)
- load pictures from gallery(PRO)
- average window size option (PRO)
- RGB color on the screen
- CMY color model (PRO)
- flash light (PRO)
- hexadecimal HTML color code
- preview color (full screen mode) (PRO)
- use color as WALLPAPER
- AutoFocus button
- Zoom View option
- select colors from any point on the uploaded picture (PRO)
- color palette(PRO)
- save, delete and preview colors in color palette(PRO)
- save/export and share palette using HTML file (PRO)
- find closest color sample in the color palette to the currently selected with color finder(PRO)
- ad free
*PRO - available only in paid version.
Keywords: color picker, color picker, color analyzer, detect, phone personalization and customization, web design, room design, graphics
color measure, camera measure, RGB, HEX color, hexadecimal color, wallpaper, color wallpaper, color selector, find color, camera app, skin tone, android