Physics is a subject of visualization; those you can visualize better, can learn better. But not everybody is good at it on their own.
With Visual Physics, Get real feel of concepts with powerful visualization, which can help you master the theory with in-depth and crystal clear understanding. It will enable you to solve even the toughest questions on your own, and will definitely improve your test score.
It is an innovative tool to learn Physics, as you will find. It combines the best teaching methodology and learning techniques with world-class visualization to make learning Physics easier, efficient and effective.
It includes 2200+ videos including 1500+ advanced solved problems, segregated into chapters like books; which are sufficient to get you hold of concepts as well as practice. Each chapter starts with very basic of concepts followed by basic questions, which gradually increases to intermediate level and then advanced level. There is a separate sections of selected questions, covering as many different scenarios as possible; along with visual solution.
You can use Visual Physics to prepare for various undergraduate competitive exams which test in-depth understanding of concepts and skill of problem solving like (specialized courses for JEE Main & Advanced and NEET/AIIMS exams)
JEE Main & Advanced (Formerly IIT JEE) - Master the concepts at your own pace, learn to apply theory and solve JEE Advanced level questions. Remember short formulas for JEE Main physics, and learn to solve questions faster with visual techniques.
NEET / AIIMS - Pre-Medical Entrance exam Physics (UG) - Learn concepts, formula, explanation, derivation at one place; and master the art of solving NEET / AIIMS level problems faster.
SAT (USA) - Prepare for SAT II Physics - Learn applications of theory into solving questions.
Jut like you cannot discover a great book by just reading its preface; similarly you won't be able to get the real benefits of Visual Physics by just watching few videos. Please choose your most difficult chapter and watch it completely. You will know the difference Visual Physics will make to your understanding, and your question solving ability.
Chapters Covered (No of videos):
• Motion in one dimension - v-t, x-v, x-a Graphs (71)
• Motion in two & three dimension - Inclined Projectiles (55)
• Newton's Laws of Motion - Equations, Pseudo Force (59)
• Friction - Static & Kinetic, Coefficient, Direction (38)
• Circular Motion - Centripetal & Centrifugal Forces, Bank Angle (46)
• Work, Power, Energy - Kinetic & Potential, Conservative Force (77)
• Centre of Mass, Momentum, Collisions - Conservation, Impulse (59)
• Rotational Mechanics - Torque, Angular Momentum (57)
• Rigid Body Dynamics - Rolling Motion on Incline (69)
• Elasticity - Hooke's Law, Young's Modulus(29)
• Gravitation - Escape Velocity, Kepler's Laws (42)
• Fluids - Bernoulli's Equation, Surface Tension Energy(62)
• Simple Harmonic Motion - Simple Pendulum (64)
• Mechanical Waves - Transverse & Standing Wave (63)
• Sound - Longitudinal Wave, Interference (80)
• Heat & Temperature - Zeroth Law, Thermal Expansion (54)
• Heat Transfer - Convection, Radiation (52)
• Kinetic Theory of Gases - Ideal Gas Law, Equations (56)
• Laws of Thermodynamics - Process & Work Done (58)
• Electric Forces & Fields - Charge, Electrostatic Force (64)
• Guass' Law - Electric Flux (52)
• Electric Potential - electrostatic potential energy (65)
• Conductors - Charge in Cavity (55)
• Capacitor & Dielectrics - Series & Parallel Combination (82)
• Electric Current - Ohm's Law, Kirchhoff’s Law (84)
• Electric Power - RC Circuit (82)
• Magnetic Force - Lorentz Force (87)
• Magnetic Field - Ampere’s Law (81)
• Electromagnetic Induction - Lenz’s law, Faraday’s Law (81)
• Inductance - Solenoid (57)
• Alternating Current - Transformer (83)
• Reflection - Laws, Mirror formula (94)
• Refraction - Plane Surface - prism (90)
Happy Learning :)