Constant notification that my TV is off even when I'm not at home and I'm not connected to WiFi. Every time I dismiss it it comes back. App constantly disconnects from TV. Casting radio stations doesn't work. App is clearly just an advertisement for various streaming services and they don't care about functionality.
I can't pair to my speaker in a useful way
I love it
App does not work in my phone. Set up was fine on significant other's phone, but now the TV will not let us change the time or rename inputs, it keeps reverting back. Would not recommend a Vizio smart TV - constantly turns itself on, casting from phone disconnects constantly. Barely functional all around.
Considering this app is the only way to configure the TV properly, you would think it works. It does not work 95% of the time. That is not an exaggeration. The widgets don't work either. The Google cast side of the TV works flawlessly. Vizio needs to get their act together. I have seen 3 updates of the app and 2 on the TV since owning it, neither has fixed our problem. I'm not the only one. Do yourself a favor. DONT BUY VIZIO. Their soundbars are a configuration nightmare too.
VIZIO DEVICE SETUP
- Resolved a crash related to the Terms of Service page
- Resolved an issue with display settings page in Offline mode
- Resolved UI issue related to opening a Collection on Android L and M
- Resolved a crash that was related to the critic reviews page
- Resolved an issue with the USB input being highlighted when casting to an audio device
Universal Remote control for TV, set-top box, DVD, Apple etc & TV guide listings
Panasonic TV Remote 2 shares content between VIERA and a smartphone or tablet.