This app is to control WalkRo wirelessly. WalkRo is the leading smart home walking treadmill that is distinguishedly compact, slim, and light. That’s why it is the best matcher for your precious indoor atmosphere and home cardio workouts.
Through the app, you can control WalkRo wirelessly. Adjusting speed, setting cardio programs, managing daily and monthly workouts, and sharing it all through social media are now possible. Get WalkRo and enjoy wireless and smart cardio experience!
- WalkRo can be controlled by the wireless WalkRo remote controller, smartphone via Bluetooth, and Windows PC.
- The app enables you to control WalkRo’s functions such as speed adjustment, and to manage workout summaries. You can also share it through social media as well.
Compact and slim design
- Being compact and slim looks not just beautiful but also enables you to maximize space utility.
Wide walking space
- It has been built to be compact and slim but provides maximum walking space for user’s comfort and safety.
Magnesium as new material
- WalkRo’s body frame is weldingless uni-body. Magnesium has brought it possible. And it significantly reduces noise and vibration of the treadmill. Further, magnesium is more durable and lighter than steel.
Durable uni-body body frame
- More than 10 year treadmill manufacturing experience makes the body frame far more duable in the form of weldingless uni-body.
Consistent operation over 500 hours
- Special 2-stage pulley, developed by Health-One, reduces load onto the motor and it enables users to enjoy WalkRo for hours without stopping.
- This enables the motor to provide more powerful drive and operation although the motor house is designed compact and slim.
Wireless controller via Bluetooth
- You can control WalkRo wirelessly via Bluetooth.
Target workout setting
- You can set target workouts in calories, distance, and duration.
Management of workout data
- The app manages your daily workouts through total consumed calories, distance, and duration a day.
Social media sharing
- You can share all the data through social media either for posting or comparison with other users.