Such a shame that this app cannot connect to model B wattbike units via Ant+. Has to be via Bluetooth. The update is £70,which is steep.
So much potential.... Add more workouts or allow users to create their own and this would be a serious top app
Just started to use this app. Looks good, but would be better with more programs to follow. Could you add the free winter training programs to this app to follow?
I am beginning to get a bit fed up with the app dropping the connectivity to the WATT Bikes. When you are 30 minutes into a session and well on track for a PB and it drops out , does not record your ride data and ultimately demotivates you it gets very very frustrating. Please fix this
Love the hub and can't wait to get out the new PES feature! Still waiting on a custom workout builder though... pressing the lap button manually for my interval workouts is getting old, especially with sweaty fingers!
Support for the new Wattbike Atom (see wattbike.com for info) and features specific for the Atom's controllable resistance and shifters.
- Wattbike Atom: Climb simulation
- Wattbike Atom: Virtual gearing and ergo modes
- Wattbike Atom: Physical shifter support
- Wattbike Atom: HR belt connection via the app
- Stripped back and easier to read ride screens
- A reintroduction of the popular colour dials for workouts, but as columns to better utilise space
- Countdown timers
Get fit by following the personal routines of elite, award-winning athletes