Explore the depths of Pixel Dungeon, collect useful items, fight fierce monsters to find Amulet of Yendor (surprise!) - the ultimate artifact of this game world.
"Roguelike is a sub-genre of role-playing video games, characterized by random level generation, tile-based graphics and permanent death."
Many people consider this game very difficult and luck-based. Anyway, you will die often. You are warned! :)
PLEASE HELP ME TO MAKE THIS GAME BETTER!
• In case of crash or freeze press "Report" button, it really helps to find the bug
• In case of incorrect behaviour of the game please contact me by email so I could ask you about the details
Pixel Dungeon is open source and free software. The source code is available at GitHub:
Enter the world of PIXEL HEROES and prepare yourself for a thrilling RPG/Roguelike experience like you have never seen before!
Explore a randomized world full of hilarious events, deadly dungeons and the weirdest NPCs you will ever meet in a game!
Choose three heroes for your party and take them on a journey that will be completely different each time you start a new game. Bath in a pool of procedurally generated loot and defeat the evil forces that threaten the township of Pixton!
• 30 unique hero classes to unlock, each with individual skills and attributes.
• More procedurally generated axes, spears, maces, swords, shields, bows, crossbows, spells and prayers than a lama has hair on its body.
• 13 mystic and beautifully cruel dungeons to explore. With epic bossfights waiting!
• 3 campaigns to unlock, each with its own final dungeon and boss.
• Permadeath! You know you want it.
• A detailed graveyard where you can mourn your dead heroes, compare their statistics and see which of their choices led to their tragic death.
• Completely crazy NPCs, each one of them with a significant storyline that you can follow to unlock cool stuff!
• Tons of random events that you will encounter on your way, expecting you to make important choices. Will you yell at the cat like a crazy idiot?
• Many achievements and unlockables, try to get them all and become the most badass Pixel Heroes player in the world!
• Achievements via Google Play Game Services
• Tablet support
Both Pixel Dungeon and Shattered Pixel Dungeon belong to the roguelike genre. The dungeon and items are randomly generated, so no two play sessions are the same. Roguelike games are difficult and feature permanent death (no loading a save to try again!). While you may try and fail many times, this makes winning all the more satisfying.
Here are the current differences from Pixel Dungeon:
- Rogue and Mage classes reworked with a new exclusive item!
- Texts and boss/quest encounters in the sewers completely reworked!
- Degradation disabled
- Rings completely overhauled, 6 totally new rings!
- Wands completely overhauled, most completely reworked!
- New item class: ARTIFACTS! unique utility items that do not need scrolls of upgrade!
- New food and plant types
- Many potions/seeds/scrolls tweaked to be more useful, a few nerfed as well.
- Dew vial no longer autorevives, but can now bless an ankh.
- many balance tweaks and bugfixes
Shattered Pixel Dungeon is constantly being updated, so expect this list to grow!
It is of the utmost importance that Shattered Pixel Dungeon still feels and plays like Pixel Dungeon, if you encounter any bugs or issues please contact me and I will try to sort them out. If something seems out of place or overpowered/underpowered, let me know and I'll look into it.
Shattered Pixel Dungeon is open source under the GPLv3 Licence. It is currently using v1.7.5a of Pixel Dungeon's source, and will be updated when new source is available. You can find the current Shattered Pixel Dungeon source here: https://github.com/00-Evan/shattered-pixel-dungeon
If you would like to do any work with this source code, please contact me first as a courtesy.
I did not write either of those games.
Soft Pixel Dungeon is not as hard:
- You can optionally load and save your games
- You can optionally make the game not so hard with useful stuff dropped in long grass and larger search radius.
If you choose not to use these options then the game is identical to Shattered Pixel Dungeon.
NOTE: When you die you have start start a new game, then go into settings while playing the game and load up a previous save.
There is no auto-save so you have to go into settings to save or load your current game.
Load and save games for each class individually (you can not load up a Mage game while playing as a Warrior) .
Project was created to provide players with new experience and content. Another important part of our project is developing multilingual support for the game. With every update we try to stay as close to our community as possible. And if one day you\'ll see your idea implemented in the game...
Thanks for your creativity =)
Some additional info you can find at http://pixeldungeon.wikia.com/wiki/Mod_-_Remixed_Pixel_Dungeon
You can find source for this game at https://github.com/NYRDS/pixel-dungeon-remix
If You wish participate in localization to other languages please visit:
You can find our blog at https://nyrds.wordpress.com/ ( mostly in Russian, but going to be bilingual soon )
Difference from original:
- Option to change language. (currently supported: English, Russian)
- New monster and NPC
- Toxic gas and fire able to interact with more items
- New types of «food»
- New items and new properties for some old items
- Seeds can be eaten now =)
* User-friendly interface
* 8 different tilesets to choose from
* Touch screen support
* Soft keyboard support
* Physical keyboard support
* Trackball support
* Optional Wizard mode
* Autokick feature
* Autopickup feature
* Custom tilesets
* Lock View: do not center around character if map can fit on screen
* Hearse: enable players to share bones files over the internet
Hoplite aims to make you think before you act. Every move counts!
Make strategical choices to upgrade your abilities.
Procedurally generated levels give a new experience every play.
Leaderboard and achievements through Google Play - This is optional. Don't log in when prompted if you don't want to use it!
Pocket Tactics: 5/5. http://www.pockettactics.com/reviews/review-hoplite/
Touch Arcade: 5/5. http://toucharcade.com/2014/01/08/hoplite-review/
A one time purchase, granting premium features across multiple devices* (using Google Play).
Venture deeper, earn achievements, unlock additional choices and access challenge mode.
* Please note: In-App purchases are not available instantly on devices they were not purchased from. You will need to wait a few hours or clear Google Play's cache on the second device.
Terrain of dungeon changes every time! ?
Variety of items, monsters, some of personality dungeon,
Trying to complete!
ー Full version Introduction ー
* Ads will disappear
* Add third weapon button
* Add weapon switch button
* Add pierce switch button
* Add other dash button
* ITEM BOX 3 (Deposit 20.000G)
* Add pad type 2
In this turn-based RPG you will find:
-3 character classes (berserker, cleric, huntress) with its own characteristics and skills.
-25 Levels divided into 5 locations.
-Tons of loot with random properties.
-Achievements for defeating special monsters.
-Colorful pixel graphics in 8-bit style.
Unlike many other representatives of the genre Roguelike, this game is more casual and has a lower barrier to entry.
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Hell-The-Dungeon-Again/419687434799280
diablo rpg dungeon crawler dragon fantasy pixel legend yore nethack
It's completely FREE! No advertising! Nothing to buy with real money! There is the option to make a small donation for those interested in supporting the development of the game.
Start your adventure by choosing your name and a distribution for your three main stats: Attack, Defense, and Speed.
You will be asked for a first mission in the first location.
You can do many things in the villages:
· Buy equipment, potions and tools in the shop.
· Eat at the bar.
· Rest at the inn.
· Obtain craft recipes in the Craftshop so you can craft things.
· Learn a Skill from the Skillmaster.
You can go to places like mountains, forests, caves, rivers, cemeteries ...
Depending on the location, if you have the right tool, you can do many things:
· Use a pick at the mine, in order to obtain minerals so you can craft other tools, weapons or armor.
· Use an axe to cut down trees to get wood, which you can use to craft as well!
· Use a fishing rod to fish fishes! Can you collect them all?
· Use a shovel to dig treasures!
· Collect plants!
· Of course, kill monsters! Then try to chop them for raw foods, or use a skinning knife to get their skin!
Use the Skills to gain an advantage:
· Firecamp: To cook raw food!
· Vision: To be able to see if there is a monster or a village in any direction!
· Invisible: Become invisible to monsters so they don't attack you!
· Consider: To see if the enemy is too strong before engaging in a fight!
There are more things that can add to a game that is still ongoing. I am the only developer who is behind all this, but I try to update as often as I can.
I hope you have fun well with my first big project!
- Randomly generated dungeons and quests - no two dungeons are alike!
- Capture and summon over 300 unique creatures to fight for you. Each creature has its own unique abilities which directly affect the way you play the game.
- Cast over 100 powerful spells to turn the tide of battle.
- Fight in challenging battles that reward thoughtful strategy rather than mindless button mashing.
- Upgrade your castle to add new rooms, to unlock new creatures, and to entice new citizens to live in your kingdom.
- Craft and enchant equipment to augment your creatures' power or to grant them new abilities. There are over 500 different crafting materials to collect and use.
- Craft powerful eggs which will someday hatch into extremely powerful creatures.
- Fight in your kingdom's battle arena for fame, fortune, and glory.
- Infinite playability. There is no level cap, no restrictions, and the game never ends. Want to play until your character is level 937? Go for it.
- A roguelike overworld where you can see your enemies approaching before battle begins.
- Ever-expanding: we frequently release major content patches that give you access to new creatures, items, and other things to do.
- Free to play until your character reaches level 15. After that, the game costs $4.99 USD to play forever. There are no cash shops, microtransactions, or anything like that all.
Siralim is different from other monster catching RPGs in that the focus is on gameplay rather than story. The game is much more difficult and offers more room for customization thanks to its subtle roguelike elements. If you're looking for a mature dungeon crawler with unmatched depth that improves upon the best elements of games like Dragon Warrior Monsters and Pokemon, Siralim is for you.
Please visit us at www.siralim.com.
Not played before? Try before you buy: Free version available! (link below)
"The perfect pocket-sized RPG" - pocketgamer.com
Choose one of twelve brave heroes then conquer a dungeon filled with monsters and loot! Use a tactical mixture of abilities, items, spells and cold, hard steel to fight your way to the exit. But beware! The stairs are guarded by a fearsome Dungeon Master who isn't planning on letting you past.
The full version features twelve classes with unique abilities, fifteen dungeons and a whole lot of tactical rpg-puzzle gameplay. You also get a full achievements system including unique challenges for every class.
If you completed the Free Version you can unlock your progress in this version - so you don't lose anything upgrading!
Brand new graphics from ShroomArts! Not exactly pixel art, but in the great tradition of 16-bit and console RPGs. Veterans note: the old tiles are still available from the Config menu.
So why do we call Dungeon Ascendance a roguelike puzzle game? DA has the random, proceedural level generation of a roguelike, the turn-based combat of a roguelike and the varied classes of a roguelike. But it also has the level-by-level, strategic 10-minute satisfaction of a puzzle game. There's never just 1 solution to a level but the game feels at least half a puzzle.
Sure, DA plays out differently to traditional roguelikes like nethack, ADOM, Dungeon Crawl or brogue but we like to think the heritage is still strong! Call it a strategic, dungeon-based, coffee-break, puzzle roguelike RPG if you will!
Compatible with Android phones and tablets. Care has been taken so the game runs well on low-end devices (HTC Wildfire etc.).
New tiles by ShroomArts (http://shroomarts.blogspot.com/). Old tiles by the crawl-tiles project (http://code.google.com/p/crawl-tiles/) [CC Zero]. You guys make these kind of games possible. If you like a good roguelike, check out Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup, now on Android & PC!
Reviews (free & paid):
"the perfect pocket-sized RPG for players who dont want sessions to drag on for hours" - pocketgamer.com
"Is it a good game for your fifteen minute coffee breaks? Yes. Is it a good game for the twelve hour road trip to attend a wedding you don't really want to? Yes, definitely." - jayisgames.com
"a fun little romp through some classic dungeons" - RootzWiki.com
"Love it ! My favourite time killer !! Some of the classes are really-really challenging .. but I have all achievements unlocked now. Please update with new content! Can't wait !! 6 stars !!" - Google Play reviewer
"So much fun! Don't let the 16 bit graphics fool you! With regular updates that give you new goodies, this game just keeps getting better and better! Keep up the good work!" - Google Play reviewer
"Expect numb legs during toilet breaks!" - Google Play reviewer
"Rogue like Awesome!" - Google Play reviewer
"Please make a dungeon ascendance game for the desktop PC. I would play it to death." - email review
"Good remake Of old school dungeon- crawlers for android. I'm very happy i found it." - Google Play reviewer
The Kingdom of Gulinde is now falling into danger and darkness. Too many of the foul undead, vicious beasts and devious rogues are spreading through the precious kingdom. As the greatest hero of the land it is up to you to clear out the ancient dungeons.
★ Real-time movement and combat
★ Randomly generated dungeons and loot!
★ Lots of varied and powerful loot
★ Enemy and boss characters
★ Friendly, merchant and quest characters!
★ Melee and ranged combat
★ Devious traps
★ Breakable barrels, locked doors and chests
★ Mysterious shrines and portals
★ Powerful spells
★ Secrets and epic quests!
★ Auto-save system with three game slots
★ Three player character classes - Warrior, Mage and Ranger
★ Player character XP leveling-up
★ Customizable player equipment and attributes / stats
★ Unlock new character skills when leveling up!
★ Optional resurrection when killed
Android immersive mode supported for android version 4.4 onwards.
Phone and tablet devices both supported.
Full SD support (install to SD)
** Permissions explained : android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE & WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE **
These permissions allow the game to save and load game data files on the SD card.
Send any feedback or problems to -
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
PocketGamer - 9/10 "A brilliantly paced, sharp-edged brawler "
One of the best hack and slash games on mobile, Only One is an epic arena style sword fighting game where you push and kill waves of enemies off a pillar in the sky with your magical sword. You don't fight for glory, you fight to survive!
Defeat your enemies in gruelling combat or take the easy way out and push them off the pillar to their death down below. Capture enemy shields to block your opponents attacks and use your abilities in strategic and dynamic ways like deflecting fireballs back at the wizard or going in dangerously close and unleashing the whirlwind.
Gain powers and strength with a wide variety of abilities and upgrades. Hack and slash through over 90 waves and 9 bosses as you litter the tiny battlefield with bodies and blood to ultimately become the only one left standing!
★ In App purchase "Ultimate Power" unlocks the full game experience ★
☆☆ Android Game Controller Support ☆☆
★ Awesome retro pixel art graphics and music
★ Physics based sword combat with parry and shield mechanics
★ Upgrade your character over time with better stats and really cool abilities like push, freeze, bubble, whirlwind and dart
★ 90 levels of soldiers, slimes, archers, wizards, loot gnomes, berserkers and mini bosses
★ Push your opponents off the pillar for easy kills and more points or strike them where they stand to get their loot
★ Ladder based levelling with checkpoints every 10 levels, score resets each time you die
★ Floating virtual joystick (can be changed to fixed in settings)
★ Endless battle mode
I read all reviews, so please leave feedback and follow me on twitter @ErnestSzoka for the latest in Only One news :)
License information can be found here: gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html
Our source code can be found here: https://github.com/QuattroX/pixel-dungeon
The original game can be found here: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.watabou.pixeldungeon
The original source code can be found here: https://github.com/watabou/pixel-dungeon
Please feel free to leave a review, any feedback is much appreciated!
If you feel like helping us even further, you could answer this short survey about the tutorial: https://www.murvey.com/s?546bc65a9c3e57c94a000130
MAP EDITOR TIPS
You can scroll up/down in the map editor views.
You can have max 10 custom dungeons (with any amount of depths). Longclick on a file in the first page of map editor to access the file delete dialog.
The tabs in the second page of the map editor are scrollable, you may need to scroll a bit to access and modify a certain depth.
You will automatically get a "finish" screen when descending the last staircase in your custom dungeon.
If you want the player to start at a certain level with certain items, the best solution right now is to have your first depth be mob-free, then add items and experience potions as needed to depth 1 then have the "real start" be from depth 2.
MAP EDITOR LIMITATIONS
Depths are generated based on the custom settings, but the layout of each depth will always be random (you will find everything you have specified, but it will be in a different place on the depth each time).
Boss type depths can only be modified with items (and always contain the "correct" boss).
Rooms can currently not be modified. As such, Shop room is not selectable since the items in it is based on "standard" 25 floor dungeon logic.
Sign contents/placement is not currently supported.
Quests are not currently supported.
Cannot set starting level/equipment of the player character.
In QuestLord you assume the role of a lone hero out to save the Shattered Realm from certain destruction!
A new turn-based Role Playing Game in the classic style of the legendary Computer Role Playing Games that defined the genre.
✓Dungeon crawling action!
✓Screen swiping combat!
✓More than just DUNGEON CRAWLING action!
✓Explore vast worlds and over 160 maps!
✓Not just trapped in a dungeon, explore wilderness and cities!
✓Level up by crushing your foes and finishing Quests!
✓Perma-Save game system with 3 game slots!
✓3 races to choose from Human, Dwarf, Elf!
✓Over one hundred NPCs to interact with!
✓Each race has their own starter location, making gameplay feel fresh and unique!
✓18 different quests!
✓Secrets to uncover!
✓Detailed pixel style art!
✓Over the top animations for your defeated foes!
✓Quickgame - a Perma-Death Rogue-Like to jump into uniquely random generated
✓Auto-Mapping and large detailed world map!
✓A wizard named Throzdin!!!!