Severe weather alerts for your exact location. Storm Shield gives you storm-based alerts for tornado, hurricane, flood, thunderstorm, winter storms and other life-threatening weather events via voice and push notification.
Storm-based alerts help reduce false alarms by alerting you to severe weather based on your exact location within a county. County-based alerts can result in false alarms, warning you when your location in the county is not within the threatened area.
• Get NOAA alerts just like a NOAA weather radio via voice and push notification anywhere in the United States.
• Hi-Definition radar map is your home screen so you can immediately see what's going on at your locations.
• View current conditions, hourly and daily forecasts.
• Save additional locations to make sure family at home, work, or out of state stay safe.
• School Closings for Baltimore, Buffalo, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Denver, Detroit, Green Bay, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Lansing-Jackson, Milwaukee, Nashville, Omaha and Tulsa.
View NOAA severe weather warning boxes on the map to see where dangerous weather is happening:
• Tap an alert to view its info.
• Show multiple severe weather layers on the map at the same time
• Flood watches and warnings
• Tornadoes and Thunderstorms
• Hurricane and Tropical Storm forecast tracks
• Winter storms
• Marine and coastal alerts
• Radar and Clouds
• Wind Speed
• Snow Cover
• Water Temperatures
• Road Weather
• Future Weather (purchase required)
• Lightning Alerts and notifications (purchase required)
Enhance your app with auto-renewing subscriptions for purchase in the app:
• Future Weather ($0.99/month): See Future Radar, Future Temperature Forecast Map, and Storm Tracks.
• Lightning Strikes ($0.99/month): Get lightning strike push notifications, see lightning on the map within 150 miles of a selected location.
Storm Shield is made possible by The E.W. Scripps Company.
View help and tips at support.stormshieldapp.com.