Over 1 million users agree: HD Widgets is the most fun and easy way to add widgets to your home screen! Customizing widgets has never been easier! Just swipe and tap to select colors, icons, clocks, layouts, backgrounds and more!
Top 10 Android Apps - Techcrunch
"Android users swear by the HD Widgets app" - The Guardian
"Amazingly awesome and beautiful" - Android Community
"elegant and eye-catching" - Computerworld
"heavy on polish and detail yet light on the wallet" - AndroidGuys
Play Store Editor's Choice for over 2 years!
- clock, date, switches, weather, forecast, & location
- 50+ setting switches
- tap hot spots to open apps (clock / alarm, date, weather)
- phone sizes: 1x1, 1x2, 1x4, 2x1, 2x2, 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, 4x4, 5x1, 5x2, 5x3
- tablet sizes: 6x1, 6x2, 3x5, 8x1, 8x2, 4x7 (and all phone widgets)
- lock screen widgets
Theme Packs and Add-Ons
HD Widgets includes FREE Glass Gems theme pack with over 100 widgets for phones and tablets.
Add more theme packs and icons via Play Store:
- Kairo (40+ widgets)
- Kairo XP (60+ widgets)
- Colourform (30+ widgets)
- Colourform XP (50+ widgets)
Advanced Weather & Forecast
- the most advanced weather screen available on Android
- multi-source: AccuWeather, Weather Underground & more
- 12-36 hourly graph w/ temperature and chance of rain
- 7-10 day forecasts
- multiple locations
- HD Widgets 4 requires Android 4.0.3 & up
- UNIVERSAL app made for tablets and phones! No need to purchase again =)
- changing grid size, resolution, firmware/rooting may affect performance
- we don't test ROMs
- FAQ: http://cloud.tv/apps/hd-widgets/faq/
- camera: to use the LED camera light
- full details: http://cloud.tv/i/hdw-perms
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Anything else? Got ideas? Please tell us: email@example.com
♥ We respond to everyone!
Be unique, express yourself.
Thanks to its multiple customizable widgets and themes in the Play Store, you can customize your home screen according to your moods and desires with clocks, widgets and weather. You can also view the current weather and the forecasted weather with beautiful animations.
Beautiful Widgets was the first application to achieve one million paid downloads. It was listed as “Google Editor’s choice” for more than one year and has been listed as one of the top 10 paid applications in the Google Play Store for more than 4 years now.
Just like 4 million other beautiful widgets users, take advantage of comprehensive weather forecast information and the HD version of your other favorite clock widgets, weather widgets, compatible with phones and tablets.
- Complete clocks widgets (time, date, alarm, etc.)
- Multiple widgets (6x4, 6x1 and 6x2 only for tablets)
- Download as many themes as you like to customize your widgets
- Main weather forecast information for your current location and all preferred cities
- Weather notifications from around the world, unlock animations or interactive screensavers (DayDream)
- Interactive weather wallpaper
- Toggles widgets
- Weather animations
For more information, visit the website: http://levelupstudio.com
- This application cannot be stored on the SD card due to the widgets
- We do not guarantee operation on Roms and alternative Homepages
- DayDream is only available for Android 4.2
*** Permissions ***
- Location : for geolocated forecast
- SDCard : to save the themes
- Wifi, Bluetooth, System tools : for toggle widgets
- Affects battery : for updates
- Alarm : to display the next alarm
PressureNet SDK allow us to gather barometric data to predict a better forecasting and to help researchers.
*** Important ***
We allow more than 15 minutes for the refund policy because we think it is too short. You can contact us from Google Checkout within 24 hours with an explanation on why you are not interested in keeping it. Warning: this do not apply during sales and promotions!
- 50+ widgets for phones & tablets
- background color & opacity
- custom weather icons
- color clock time and am/pm
- quick settings & indicators
- smart weather stats
- widget sizes: 1x1, 1x2, 1x4, 2x1, 4x1, 4x2, 4x4, 6x1, 6x2, 8x2
- (no lock screen widgets)
How do I install?
Just install from the Play Store. HD Widgets will find it automatically.
How do I use these?
1) Create a new widget
2) In the configuration screen, select themes from the top menu
Can I change my current widget to this theme?
Sorry, no. Each theme has unique widgets and layouts.
What's the difference between Colourform and Colourform XP?
Colourform XP is a paid expansion pack with everything in Colourform plus more layouts, colors, and settings.
Why are there no lock screen widgets?
Lock screen widgets are going away. Google is replacing them with Smart Notifications this fall.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
IMPORTANT: THIS WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT HD WIDGETS
This is a theme pack for HD Widgets 4.1 & up.
HD Widgets must be installed and running on your device.
You can find HD Widgets here.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Buzz Widget supports a collection of customizable widgets: music, weather, battery, clock, and date. You can apply hundreds of thousands of widgets created by other users, with a touch of a button, and also create your own with the unlimited customization we offer.
with Buzz Widget, you can:
Apply 100,000+ widgets with just a single click.
● Various widgets embedded on each and every Homepack are available on Homepack Buzz
● Check out the premade widgets along with beautiful Homepacks:
● After downloading a Homepack, simply press “apply” icon.
Integrate Buzz Widget with Buzz Launcher at ease.
● Seamlessly apply the most sleek & stylish widgets onto your homescreen @ Buzz Launcher (http://goo.gl/dyfPyG)
● Also, no extra effort is needed to apply third-party widgets interfaced with Buzz Launcher : UCCW, Power Toggles, Minimalistic Text and more.
Experience the very first customizable music widget!
● Design, customize, and activate your favorite music player through Buzz Widget
● Custom album cover / artist / title to your preference
● Buzz widget is compatible with various device players & music players : Samsung, LG, HTC, Google, Sony, Poweramp, Double Twist, Google Music, and more.
Create a custom widget using Buzz Widget’s user friendly customization features.
● Use tools that allow you to choose a shape, select objects to add, change positions and much more.
● Create multiple widgets at once with fast & easy edit tools
● Many pre-made widget templates at your finger tips to get you started!
Design your widget by using various decoration features.
● Choose background color and control opacity
● Add any images or texts; position and size them freely
● Rotate, flip, and change font and color of any objects
Manage your created/downloaded widgets at one place with convenience.
● Save and store your widget designs
● Mix and match any widget design
● Buzz widget automatically saves all downloads from Buzz Launcher.
★ Take Advantage of the custom widget experience chosen by 4,500,000+ users! NOW! ★
< Contact Us >
● Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
● Widget Partnership Inquiries: email@example.com
● Buzz Widget is partnering with UCCW, The day before widget & Memo Widget, Sol Calendar & Sol Mail, Battery Widget Z, Power Toggles, Minimalistic Text, Som Note, Som To do.
< Buzz Communities>
● Facebook: https://facebook.com/buzzlauncher
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/buzzlauncher
● Instagram: http://instagram.com/buzzlauncher
● Google+ Designer community: https://plus.google.com/communities/106084851484318701445
If you like the software and want to support the development please rate it! If you have issues or requests send me an email or use the forum at http://zooper.uservoice.com/
- GALAXY S2 http://goo.gl/Yuhzh2
- GALAXY S4 http://goo.gl/aTmJ6W
- PRO widgets disappear after reboot: http://goo.gl/4bqhJu
- Sample templates included, no need to download anything else
- Some custom fonts already included, additional can be added on sdcard/fonts
- Create your templates easily, no functional limit, tons of variables and controls
- WYSIWYG editor with layers like Photoshop / Gimp
- Build your style and change everything: color, text, shapes, position and more!
- Completely customizable date and time (day of the year, week number, number to text...)
- Date calculations (countdown, time to or from any date, calendar event or system attribute)
- Full Math expressions supported (like Star Trek stardate)
- Battery info (remaining time, percentage, temperature, voltage)
- World clock (multiple timezones on the same widget)
- Weather for current or multiple locations on the same widget
- Up to 5 days forecast from multiple providers (Open Weather Map, YR.NO)
- Calendar info with free customization
- System info, like uptime, next alarm, SD card space
- WiFi network name, cell operator, signal strength, connection type
- Network traffic data stats for current day, week, month and more
- Missed calls, unread SMS, unread GMail (multiple accounts and labels)
- Sunrise, Sunset and Astrological Nautical or Civil twilight
- Moon Rise, Set and Illumination percentage
- Series for days, months and more!
- Completely dynamic and customizable TTF and PNG iconsets
- Static Bitmaps (PNG with alpha and JPG)
- Progress Bars customizable with any numeric variable such as min/max and value
- Tasker integration (see website)
- Jelly Bean lock screen support
- No Ads
- Widget on tap action / config lock (and "module" click action)
- Load and Save templates on SD card
- APK themes support
- Buzz launcher support
Zooper Widget has been built from ground up with battery in mind; nothing will be done while your phone sleeps, no weather will be updated if you have no weather information on screen, and no location will be updated if you do not ask it to.
Zooper Widget does not use much memory when it's running - even with 10 widgets on your screen it won't exceed more than 10 megabytes. However, during configuration RAM usage can climb up to 25mb. This is normal and the space will be released shortly after config is closed. If you're using Bitmaps, due to the heavy caching, usage will be higher.
APK SKINS: http://goo.gl/mh3nty
BETA (PRO): http://goo.gl/DXoig
minarch. A widget for Zooper Pro
▪ Battery indicator arch with battery %
▪ Digital clock with time and date
▪ Today's weather forecast
▪ Upcoming calendar events
▪ Minimalistic, attractive design
How to install:
1 - Download and install the skin
2 - Add a Zooper widget (preferably 4x4) to your homescreen (via long press on homescreen if you're running a launcher or via appdrawer if you're on stock ROM),
3 - When Zooper widget skins list pops up, choose Minarch to apply,
4 - Touch the image
5 - All good!
simple minimal minimalistic zooper pro widget uccw clock weather time date simple simplistic
It can be configured to display time, date, battery and weather information. The layout of the widget is highly customizable through the layout editor.
Barcode Battery Bar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPsug6jQ3o4
Use custom fonts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ou_kaXfyiU
Thanks to Willie (http://www.rgddesigns.com) for the Youtube promo video!
* Simplified Chinese
* Traditional Chinese
Explanations for the permission requests:
** android.permission.VIBRATE **
used in the layout editor to give feedback that an item has been dragged
** android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION **
used by the weather service to get your coarse location and retrieve the weather for it
** android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE **
needed to determine if the weather data can be fetched
** android.permission.INTERNET **
needed to actually retrieve the weather data and to get the name of the location you are
** android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED **
needed to be able to wait until the phone booted before initializing
** android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE **
to gain access to your SD card and save the preferences to it
** android.permission.GET_TASKS **
used to determine if the home screen is currently active. This is used by the automatic rendering option
** android.permission.CHANGE_COMPONENT_ENABLED_STATE **
To enable / disable widget sizes
** android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE **
To support WiFi variables
** android.permission.READ_CALENDAR **
To support calendar events
** com.android.vending.BILLING **
To support In-App donation
** de.devmil.minimaltext.permission.USE_DIRECT_CALL_ADDON **
allows Minimalisitc Text to use the Minimalistic Text direct call addon (if it is installed)
If you have any problems, write me an email!
Now with Buzz Launcher support! Minimalistic Text can be restored exactly the way it has been packed using the Buzz Launcher. This way you can share your complete Homescreen easy with other Buzz Launcher users!
Download Buzz Launcher here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.buzzpia.aqua.launcher
Please don't use the comments for feature requests or bugs. You can write me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org). (Of course you still can rate lower due to bugs or missing features)
1) add a Locale variable to your layout and set the variable name (click it)
2) in Tasker select Plugins -> Minimalistic Text for an action
3) Click "Edit", a new activity starts
4) enter the name of the variable and the text that should be displayed for this variable (you can use Tasker variables)
1. By the mere touch of the player you will be able to unfold/fold the 3D album pictures. Meanwhile, you can chose your song only by changing the album pictures.
2. Choose the songs which you want after entering the setting.
1. This widget must be running on TSF Shell.
TSF Shell link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tsf.shell
2. Please rate the app if you like it. If you have any questions or comments, please email us at: email@example.com.
Automatic music pause for incoming calls.
Automatic music pause on unplugging headset.
Keywords & Tags: TSF Shell,TSF 3D Music Widget,TSF Music Widget
■ Follow Us
■ Contact Us
With Clock widget pack you have a wide choice of beautiful widgets at disposal.
✔ Choose between the categories bellow your own clock widget
◆ Sport, lifestyle, religion, nature, space, vehicles, music, abstract
This Apps will provide you the following widgets:
✔ Lockscreen Widgets
✔ Weed / Cannabis / Marijuana widget
✔ Car / Motorcycle Clock
✔ Hot Girl Clock
✔ Boobs Clock
✔ Gay Clock
✔ LGBT Clock
✔ Grass Clock
✔ Earth Clock
✔ Jet / F16 Clock
✔ Jesus Christ Clock
✔ Allah Widget
✔ Simply beautiful Clock
✔ Soccer Clock
✔ Lightning Clock
✔ Basketball Clock
✔ Beer Clock
✔ Love Clock
✔ Earth Clock
✔ Flag Clock
✔ Tatoo Clock
✔ Cars Clock
✔ Beach Clock
✔ Rabbit Clock
✔ many others..
You will be able to change the font and color of the characters to match with chosen theme.
This widget also allows you to set your smartphone alarm by long pressing on the time. If you do have any suggestions, don't be shy to eMail us about it.
No Push notifications
- Clock with customizable time and date format
- Current weather condition and 3/4-day weather forecast
- Choice of Google or AccuWeather for weather forecast
- Celsius and Fahrenheit temperature support
- Geo-location for weather or search city by name/zip code
- Configurable refresh interval
- Additional information (e.g., battery level) on the widget
- Customizable widget tap actions
- Automatic sunrise/sunset time calculation
- Moon phase calendar
- Different widget sizes and styles with skin support
- Access to the Fancy Widgets Market and convenient skin management
- Many customization options to make your beautiful widgets
Full version exclusive features:
- Multiple location support for both clock and weather
- Additional weather providers: WeatherBug, MSN Weather, and The Weather Channel
- Current temperature notification
- Severe weather alerts with customizable notification options
- Easy backup/restore of your widget settings
- Over 400 clock and weather skins to decorate your home screen
- Fancy weather animations (rain, storm, snow, etc.)
- Fancy Widgets 1x1: weather icon, moon phase, date, battery
- Fancy Widgets 2x1: forecast, digital/flip clock, date
- Fancy Widgets 4x1: digital/flip home (clock and weather), weather, forecast, digital/flip clock
- Fancy Widgets 4x2: digital/flip clock
- Even more customization options
NOTE: Please exclude Fancy Widgets from your task killers. Otherwise, the widgets will not be able to update properly.
If you purchased Fancy Widget Pro from the Android Market or Amazon Appstore before, you may request a free license key on our website using your Google/Amazon order number.
Please read the FAQ and head to our forum for support.
Note: On some devices you may have to restart your device after installing for the widget to show up in the widget list!
If you have a question or a problem with the app, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will gladly help you.
A simple, but highly customizable digital clock widget with Sony Xperia™ look and feel.
- Choose between small (2x1), big (4x2) and wide (4x1) resizable digital clock widgets with 7 possible fonts
- Adjust the time and date font size and color and select your preferred time and date format
- Option to show brief weather information and weather forecast on tap
- Option to show semi-transparent backplate with adjustable color
- Option to launch your alarm app, calendar app and your favourite weather app by tapping the widget
- Option to add the widget to your lock screen (Android 4.2+ only, supported on selected devices)
- NEW: Backup & restore settings
- NEW: Options for Bold hours and no colon separator ala Xperia Z3
- Paid "Premium" upgrade that unlocks options for:
- Custom (user-selectable) font + 9 additional fonts
- NEW: Ability to show current time and weather in multiple locations
- Ability to show battery level info
- Adjustable transparency level for the backplate
- Removes advertisements
Note: Please keep in mind that adding the shortcut to the settings window to your home screen will not automatically add the actual widget to your home screen! If you don't know how to add the widget to your home screen, please use the "Help" option in the settings window.
Note: The required permissions are necessary for:
- Downloading weather forecasts / current weather information
- Detecting current location for the weather forecast
- Letting the user use custom fonts (Premium only)
- The Premium in-app purchase
- Backing up & restoring settings
Xperia™ is a trademark or registered trademark of Sony Mobile Communications AB
Yet another set of basic home screen widgets.
They are designed to provide you with the most important information at a glance, yet still allow you to enjoy your (Live-) wallpaper.
This package contains:
* Glass Clock Widget
Enter a city name, or use geolocation to automatically find your location. Add more than one clock widget to your home screen in order to follow the time and weather around the world. The paid version includes the following display options:
- Show weather and clock
- Show date and clock
- Show alarm and clock
- Show clock only
* Glass Calendar Widget
See the current date, along with the next three events in your calendar. The paid version includes the following display options:
- Show date and events
- Show events only
* Glass News Widget
Read your favorite RSS/Atom feeds from your home screen. Select one of the build in feeds (Google News, BBC, Reuters, WIRED ect.) or add your own custom feed. The paid version includes the following display options:
- Show label and news
- Show news only
* Glass All-In-One Widget
All the above widgets combined into one 4x3 widget.
FREE & PAID VERSIONS:
All the widgets are semi-transparent, with a nice smoked glass look. But the paid version will allow you to change the tint and transparency of the background as you wish.
1) I can't find the widgets
The widgets don't show up in the App-drawer. Instead, they can be found in the widget list. The widget list is opened by tapping and holding on an empty space on the home screen.
2) I still can't find the widgets
The most common cause of this problem is that the widgets are installed on the SD-card. Android doesn't like widgets on the SD-card. Please try to move them back to the main memory of the phone/tablet.
3) How do I change the settings for a widget?
If you tab the upper left corner of the widget, the setting screen for that widget will open. If you tab the lower left corner, the widget will refresh itself.
1.click to open 3D selection mode, rotate the gallery by sliding left and right
2.go to settings screen to select the picture lists that you want to play
3.At the first loading it will create thumbnails
1. This widget should be run on TSF Shell 22.214.171.124+.
To download TSF Shell, please access to the following link:
2. If you like our applications please give it a mark. If you have any question or suggestions about our applications please email to email@example.com.
1 Reading memory card
Getting pictures from memory card
Key Words: TSF Shell, TSF 3D Gallery, TSF Gallery widget
■ Follow Us
■ Contact Us
Retro Clock Widget was one of the first clock widgets available for android and has been downloaded by millions of users over the years. Version 2.0 brings many improvements, while keeping the simplicity that made it famous.
This app provides a home screen clock and date widget based on the classical mechanical flipping clock. The widgets act as shortcuts to the systems alarm clock and calendar applications.
When you want to customize the look and feel (like the colors, transparency, or shortcut applications), you can do so using the Retro Clock Settings companion app also available on Google Play.
To use the widget on Android 4.0+:
- open the app drawer
- tap the "Widgets" tab
- find Retro Clock / Date and drag it to the home screen
To use the widget on older versions of android:
- long press an empty spot on the home screen
- select "Widgets"
- tap on Retro Clock / Date to add it to the home screen
NOTE: If you are using a Task Manager, make sure to add Retro Clock Widget to the ignore list. When the app is killed, the time will stop updating.
> 3 Different Widget Sizes (Adding more)
> Allows you to update the background color and transparency level.
> Allows you to update the text color with transparency level.
> Enable/disable battery level in the widget
> Support 12 Hour and 24 Hour time format.
Note for Upgrades: 1.0.4 is a major update with a new widget size. So, it might show "problem with widget" if yes, then only remove the widget from your screen and add them back.
Question: Digi Clock Widget isn't working correctly or showing on my device?
Answer: If Digi Clock Widget is installed on the SD card, then it might not work properly because Android doesn't support widgets on SD card! You have to move it to device and reboot you phone.
Settings - Applications - Manage Applications - Digi Clock Widget - Move to Phone
*** Do not hesitate to contact me in case you have problems with the widget or want to suggest some new features ***
Customization is often a difficult process, but not with UCCW. Just install a skin, and tell UCCW to show it or make your own skin.
UCCW offers a WYSIWYG (What-you-see-is-what-you-get) editor allowing to customise layout, fonts, images, shapes, etc.
Widget objects - text, shapes, images, weather, graphic (progress), analog clock etc.
Text objects - calendar, weather, battery info, missed calls, sms, gmail, location, next calendar event, tasker variables
Graphical objects - barcode, bar, pie
Special objects - Week bar, Series clock
Text mapping to override text values
Hotspots (actionable areas on widget)
Share skins with one press
Ability to customize objects for size, color, tranparency, fonts etc.
Widget not updating
1. UCCW may be killed by task killers. So exclude UCCW in task killers.
2. Could be a launcher app issue; Try a different launcher.
Getting force closes
1. Uninstall UCCW and install again.
2. Check if Force closes are occuring with a particular skin; discard that skin.
3. Send a logcat if force closes continue.
Skins do not show
1. Google play skins may not appear for some custom roms or if screen density is changed.
Join the UCCW beta program here: http://uccw.vasudevsoftwares.com/uccw-beta-version/
App Permissions explained:
Your messages - to show unread message count
Storage - for saving skins
Your location - to show location
Network communication - for weather and ads
Phone calls - to show missed calls number
Your social information - for direct dial hotspot
Your personal information - to show next calendar event
Your accounts - for Gmail unread mails count
WAM was the first app manager for Wear and is still the best! But don't just take our word for it:
"Some of the apps on your phone have Wear modules, but which ones? And what the heck do they do? Wear App Manager lists them all in one handy place." - Android Police
"Wear App Manager takes the guesswork out of the equation" - re/code
"It’s boring having to scroll through hundred of other apps from the settings menu. Enter Wear App Manager, a slick and easy way to see what’s taking up what on your wearable" - Android Headlines
"It’s a potentially useful tool and even more so if you’re a new Android Wear owner." - Android Authority
In addition to bringing all your Wear apps together in one place, this version includes the following:
▶ Notifications (on your watch, handheld, or both) when Wear apps are installed, updated, or uninstalled
▶ Permissions each app is actually using on your wearable
▶ Storage space available on-device, and how much each app is using - in more detail than that shown by the Android Wear app.
▶ Direct links to uninstall the app, or open its listing on Google Play
▶ Uninstall multiple apps at once
▶ Share app details or lists with friends
▶ Launch apps (on watch or handheld) easily
▶ Shows apps installed only on watch (in development, or sideloaded), and those whose watch components are missing
▶ Sort app list by name or size
▶ Lots of geeky internal details about each app, like version codes and install dates
Please note: This is still an early release of WAM, and gets your foot in the door of managing your Wear apps. Many more features are coming soon!
NOTE: This app is a watch face for Android Wear. It will not work unless you have an Android Wear smartwatch.
• When watch is asleep, display reverts to white-on-black (without seconds). Easier on your eyes and your watch's battery, plus it leaves room for a notification.
• Works well on both square and round watch displays
• By the creator of http://wearablewidgets.com
One of Yahoo! News' Best Stargazing Apps.
"Beautifully presented and strangely compelling." - Greg, "...looks amazing, and provides excellent information" - Ravi, "Awesome live wallpaper!" - Troy, "Very cool app with good graphics and intuitive UI." - Seth
"This app ... will show you a moon calendar and what the moon phase was or will be for any date between 1900 & 2100. It also shows you tons of other location-based moon data and has some very pretty animations to get the info across. Recommend!" Appolicious - Best Moon Phase Android Apps
Astronomers - "Great App for all Astronomers and star gazers." - JB
Stargazers - "Know the best time to see the stars." - sylvan
Moon watchers - "... great for either moon watching or stargazing." - cameron
Outdoor enthusiasts - "A must have for the outdoorsman" - Andy
Photographers - "Absolutely great for … planning night photo excursions." - Ron
Geeks - "If you’re an astronerd this is the app for you!” - Nakeisha
▶ For any date/location, instantly shows phase, crescent angle, rise/set times, and nearest syzygies
▶ Change phase by touchscreen, trackball, or direct date entry
▶ 2 finger drag rotates the moon: see the far side!
▶ Calendar shows month's phases at a glance
▶ Data pane gives additional details: azimuth, altitude, distance, apogee, perigee, zenith, and more
▶ Choice of imagery: High definition or Maximum realism
▶ Share moon image/data via email, Facebook, Google+, Twitter, ...
▶ Fully tablet-optimized and Material-designed
▶ Android Wear watch face shows the same imagery, plus (optionally) abbreviated data
▶ Notifications for major phases, also optimized for Android Wear
▶ Live wallpaper
▶ Multiple sizes of widget, most with optional moon info text
▶ Dynamic shadows of surface features (craters, mountains, etc.
"Superbly stylish, incredibly detailed and unbeatably useful" - LifeOfAndroid.com
"TerraTime is unique. It is bold and different .." - AndroidApps Review
"Possibly the most beautiful phone app I’ve seen. Highly recommended." - AndroidAstronomer.com
"The overall beauty of the app is well, its beauty!" - CoolSmartPhone.com
"Totally engaging" - James
"Astonishingly detailed" - Mark
"Amazingly accurate" - Larry
Great for travellers, those dealing with other time zones, astronomers, weather watchers, geographers, teachers, photographers, fishermen & other outdoor types - as well as just about any geek you can think of.
• Real-time simulations include clouds, city lights, sea ice, and more, generated from actual satellite imagery
• Clock and compass also show sunrise & sunset; moon phase, moonrise & set; twilight & transit times
• Globe and map are fully interactive, using touchscreen or device sensors
• Easily shows any date, any location
• Clock and globe widgets
• Live wallpapers for real-time map and globe
• Tablet compatible
Full Internet access - to download the satellite imagery used to make the map and globe.
View network state - to ensure that you have a high-speed data connection before downloads take place.
Location - sunrise and sunset times depend on where you are; GPS is used when no network is available.
Start at boot, set wallpaper - both essential to making the live wallpaper work.
Write SD - for caching images locally.
“Try it and see why this is considered one of the best world clock apps out there.” - Lets Talk Tablets, 11 Must Have Business Apps for your Android Tablet
“Ideal for business users, the app allows you to schedule meetings and set alarms for any time zone so you can avoid confusion when travelling for work.” - Techrepublic, 20 top Android apps for business users
“It looks superb and enables you to break down all aspects of the clock” - The 2011 Android App Guide (magazine)
“BEST world clock app I've used by far. Widgets are creative & informative.” - gbrown321
“Ability to scroll forward or back to calculate timezone differences is a huge benefit.” - Patrick
“UI friendly, great graphics, use it everyday.” - Phillip
More than just a multi-timezone clock:
▶ Exclusive daylight clock technology illustrates time differences by comparing day & night between cities
▶ Day, night, & extent of time zone displayed on map & globe
▶ Supports all current time zone changes
▶ Set alarms for any time zone on your list
▶ Plan meetings with just a swipe of the finger, or jump directly to any date/time
▶ Double-tap any clock for even more details: sunrise, sunset, DST…
▶ Can automatically correct your phone's time zone setting
▶ Easily add any city on Earth, as many clocks as you like
▶ Lots of appearance options
▶ Will work without Internet connection - great for travel
▶ Uses its own internal timezone database, insulated from obsolete time zones on your device
▶ 3 styles of widget; all are resizable on Android 3.1+, and available in multiple sizes on earlier OS versions
· Business people dealing with multiple time zones
· People with friends and family in other time zones
· Time geeks
Supports installation to SD card. However: doing so will disable the widgets. This is a "feature" of Android, and isn't something I can fix. See http://bit.ly/icwTHi.
Requires the following permissions:
YOUR LOCATION: COARSE (NETWORK-BASED) and FINE (GPS)
Required to display the Local city and zone.
FULL INTERNET ACCESS
Required to search for time zones and download satellite imagery.
MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE or SD CARD CONTENTS
Used to store various images for faster operation.
SET TIME ZONE
Required to apply time zones from PolyClock to the device.
AUTOMATICALLY START AT BOOT
Required to re-establish alarms after device reboot.
Used to vibrate the device when an alarm sounds.
• See all the apps that affect your home screen in one place
• Separate lists for launchers, widgets, shortcuts, and live wallpapers
• Sort the list by last update (or first install) to see the latest changes
• For each app, see all the different home screen components it includes
• Perform lots of actions on each app & component:
• On Android 4.2 and newer, also shows Daydreams
If you’re serious about personalizing your home screen, you need to be serious about managing the apps involved. You need Home Screen Companion.
No permissions required.
• Converts as you type (no "Convert" button to press)
• Use mixed units, like feet+inches
• Freely mix fractions (like ½) with decimals (like 0.5)
• Switch units by swipe, long-press, or menu
• Unit calculator with clipboard "memory"
• Supports tablets
• Three UI skin options: Holo Dark, Holo Light, and Classic Gray
• Includes Chinese and Hong Kong units
• Unit categories cover everything from the basics of length, weight and volume to more specialist measurements like magnetic flux density, torque, or radioactive decay. For a full list, please see the Convertor website, http://convertor.udell.name/features.html
• Currency conversions - converts the major world currencies listed by the Canadian and European Central Banks, complete lists at http://bit.ly/1biVejl and http://bit.ly/wTBMQ - but please note that additional currencies can't just be added at will. The currency rates in the app have to come from somewhere, and if these banks don't list your favored currency, then the app can't show an exchange rate for it.