Missing Info & Details It used to be a good app however, the last few updates have failed to resolve gaps in data. For example, you look up a med and it doesn't show the data. This occurs even with common meds. I now use Medscape which is far more powerful and informative.
Pretty Cool! Not a bad app at all. It can give you some reassurance if you can't get into a doctor right away and answer some questions you may have. Only thing.. why does it need your camera access? Bit weird to me.
Pretty cool Overall the app is really good and has good information. However, we I tap on the hand it goes me a list of possible things that could be wrong with the whole arm.
It won't download. It says it's installed but there's no icon for it anywhere in my phone and it's stuck on 94 percent downloaded and won't completely download.
Be Careful.... Using symptoms to help diagnose a problem can easily send your mind running in multiple directions. It"s very easy to become overwhelmed when your symptoms seem to match multiple medical conditions some of which can be real unnerving. Just remember to use this app as a too to assist you in making informed medical divisions along with your doctor...it's not to be used to replace your physician.
Not a fan Common symptoms not listed. Can't figure out the body symptom checker :(
• Additional performance enhancements and bug fixes
• A new enhanced design and support for landscape view.
• Expanded Search: Search the entire WebMD site directly from the home screen
• Medical Terms: Easily access a glossary of common medical terms
• Test & Procedures: Look up common tests and procedures to learn more about each one
• Performance enhancements and bug fixes
Helping you answer the question "Do I need to see the doctor?"
Lifestyle companion to track your fitness, weight, diet, food & sleep.