Pretty Cool! Not a bad app at all. It can give you some reassurance if you can't get into a doctor right away and answer some questions you may have. Only thing.. why does it need your camera access? Bit weird to me.
Wow. This is the best app I ever download on my phone, I already recommend it to my family's and I'll definitely recommend it to you guys as well, thanks to the creaters and developers of this app I were able to get all the info I needed about a bruise I got on my chest.
Pretty cool Overall the app is really good and has good information. However, we I tap on the hand it goes me a list of possible things that could be wrong with the whole arm.
It won't download. It says it's installed but there's no icon for it anywhere in my phone and it's stuck on 94 percent downloaded and won't completely download.
Like app but... Why do you need access to my camera? Seems a bit leery and strange. Is it really necessary???
Great app to have Just downloaded it for a few questions found out i use it more tha. I thought very infomative and resourceful
• Additional performance enhancements and bug fixes
• A new enhanced design and support for landscape view.
• Expanded Search: Search the entire WebMD site directly from the home screen
• Medical Terms: Easily access a glossary of common medical terms
• Test & Procedures: Look up common tests and procedures to learn more about each one
• Performance enhancements and bug fixes
Helping you answer the question "Do I need to see the doctor?"