***To use WEconnect’s mobile app you must be a patient currently enrolled at a partner facility and have a center access code***”
WEconnect is an app to support recovery from drug and alcohol addiction, developed based on techniques proven to be 50% more effective than traditional treatment methods. WEconnect supports recovery aftercare by helping you stay accountable to routines, create healthy habits, and earn rewards along the way. This app addresses the most crucial time during someone’s recovery: the first year of sobriety, while also supporting patients in long-term recovery.
WEconnect verifies your routines via GPS location so your caseworker can help keep you on track with your recovery program. All of your data is protected by HIPAA Compliance Standards and is secure and private.
CREATE HEALTHY ROUTINES
• Receive reminders each day to stick to your recovery program
• Track progress towards recovery plan completion
• Earn rewards for completing Support (Meetings, Counseling) and Self-Care (meditation, fitness) routines
• Stay connected with reminders to call your mentor/sponsor
• Earn gift cards to Amazon.com for completing challenges
WEconnect helps you stay focused, create positive habits, and build long-term recovery by sending you gentle reminders. Why? Studies have shown that people who stick to a routine have a greater chance of staying in long-term recovery.
KEEP IN TOUCH WITH YOUR CARE TEAM
Now, if you have questions, or need extra support, you can message your care team within the app.
SUCCESS WITH ALL TREATMENT PROGRAMS
WEconnect is not affiliated with any recovery program; all programs and any individual recovery regimens are welcome and are usable within the app. Some examples:
• Smart Recovery
• Anonymous Recovery Programs (Alcoholics Anonymous, NA, CA, MA etc.)
• Refuge Recovery
• Dharma Punx
• Many other non-affiliated programs
• Create your own recovery!
Check-in to your activities when you’re at your routine location. The app will verify* your check-in keeping you on track for your routines.
*Location services must be enabled and the use of either cellular data or wifi when you’re checking-in to locations is required in order for the app to successfully check you in. Location services may impact battery performance.
*Full access to all features, benefits, and rewards
Learn more at: http://www.weconnectrecovery.com/
Must be 13-years-old or older on the day of sign-up.
We'd love to hear from you! - firstname.lastname@example.org
• HIPAA Compliant
• Medical Disclaimer: http://www.weconnectrecovery.com/medical-disclaimer/
• T&Cs: http://www.weconnectrecovery.com/terms-conditions/