WhatsApp Business enables you to have a business presence on WhatsApp, communicate more efficiently with your customers, and help you grow your business.
If you have separate business and personal phone numbers, you can have both WhatsApp Business and WhatsApp Messenger installed on the same phone, and register them with different numbers.
In addition to the features available in WhatsApp Messenger, WhatsApp Business includes:
• BUSINESS PROFILE: Create a profile for your business to help your customers find valuable information — like your website, location, or contact information.
• BUSINESS MESSAGING TOOLS: Be more responsive to your customers by using Away messages to indicate when you're away or Greeting message to send your customers an introductory message when they first message you.
• LANDLINE/FIXED NUMBER SUPPORT: You can use WhatsApp Business with a landline (or fixed) phone number and your customers can message you on that number. During verification, select the “Call me” option to receive the code over a phone call.
• RUN BOTH WHATSAPP MESSENGER AND WHATSAPP BUSINESS: You can use both WhatsApp Business and WhatsApp Messenger on the same phone, but each app must have its own unique phone number.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can more efficiently respond to your customers right from your computer's browser.
WhatsApp Business is built on top of WhatsApp Messenger and includes all the features that you rely on, such as the ability to send multimedia, free calls*, free international messaging*, group chat, offline messages, and much more.
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
Note: once you restore chat backup from WhatsApp Messenger to WhatsApp Business, you will no longer be able to restore it back to WhatsApp Messenger. If you would like to go back, we recommend that you copy the WhatsApp Messenger backup on your phone to your computer before you start using WhatsApp Business.
--------------------------------------------------------- We're always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region, and age. The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
I used to do multiple selections when sending pictures or files as documents now after the new update. It only allows one at a time. It's very frustrating. Please review and revert this changes. Of am sending 20 docs to a person, do I have to select and send one at a time for 20 times? What's the use of multi select when it can't be utilized.
24,293 people found this review helpful
Show review history
May 8, 2023
The app is good but I still have a problem with creating a business link as I'm directed to my news feeds on Facebook anytime I try to do that and don't know what else to do. Also the voice record status is a great improvement but please let us be able to pin the microphone while recording and also be able to forward voice records to our status as they are not possible to be copied and pasted. Thank you for looking in to my review
27,933 people found this review helpful
May 5, 2023
Overall works smooth and nice, but i have issues with linking another device. Under three dots of "More options" there's no option to choose that would stay for "Linked devices". This error isn't described in the Help Center or on other websites I looked through to find a solution. Therefore I find this experience frustrating. Help will be appreciated. Thanks
32,757 people found this review helpful
• You can now use WhatsApp on multiple phones. To link Android phone as a companion, tap the overflow menu in the phone number registration screen and choose “Link to existing account” • You can let users select only one option in polls and get notified about new votes
These features will roll out over the coming weeks. Thanks for using WhatsApp!