WhatsApp Business enables you to have a business presence on WhatsApp, communicate more efficiently with your customers, and help you grow your business.
If you have separate business and personal phone numbers, you can have both WhatsApp Business and WhatsApp Messenger installed on the same phone, and register them with different numbers.
In addition to the features available in WhatsApp Messenger, WhatsApp Business includes:
• BUSINESS PROFILE: Create a profile for your business to help your customers find valuable information — like your website, location, or contact information.
• BUSINESS MESSAGING TOOLS: Be more responsive to your customers by using Away messages to indicate when you're away or Greeting message to send your customers an introductory message when they first message you.
• LANDLINE/FIXED NUMBER SUPPORT: You can use WhatsApp Business with a landline (or fixed) phone number and your customers can message you on that number. During verification, select the “Call me” option to receive the code over a phone call.
• RUN BOTH WHATSAPP MESSENGER AND WHATSAPP BUSINESS: You can use both WhatsApp Business and WhatsApp Messenger on the same phone, but each app must have its own unique phone number.
• WHATSAPP WEB: You can more efficiently respond to your customers right from your computer's browser.
WhatsApp Business is built on top of WhatsApp Messenger and includes all the features that you rely on, such as the ability to send multimedia, free calls*, free international messaging*, group chat, offline messages, and much more.
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
Note: once you restore chat backup from WhatsApp Messenger to WhatsApp Business, you will no longer be able to restore it back to WhatsApp Messenger. If you would like to go back, we recommend that you copy the WhatsApp Messenger backup on your phone to your computer before you start using WhatsApp Business.
--------------------------------------------------------- We're always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region and age The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
The app is Awesome tho not until recent updates just changes some certain things. Onlike the previous status font that someone can read from a distance, the new one is too small that someone could read through it. Please if the font pattern can be changed back to the old one. And again the new features of having over 2000 plus members in a group is not included in the WHATSAPP BUSINESS VERSION. If you can add it up too. THANKS
283 people found this review helpful
Show review history
15 October 2022
This is a good app, especially for business people who operate in the social sphere. However, with each update there are new things to dislike and like about the app. Recently I've noticed status videos play out while I'm listening to music though my phone is on silent. It wasn't this way before. I prefer profile photos popping out from where I tap than the top left corner. Can we get back the feature that allows us select status viewers just before posting? I really liked that. Thank you.
65,046 people found this review helpful
2 December 2022
Its a great app for business owners and wirh each update comes an ezciting new feature however, i rate 3 stars because the calls can really be terrible and plus the statuses. Statuses takes a very long time to upload and sometimes do not upload at all same issue when youre sending pictures to a customer or anyone. If you selected 20 pictures to be sent, it'll only send prolly 10 or less. This issue needs to be fixed asap as it inconveniences its users.
785 people found this review helpful
• You can now create and share a link for your WhatsApp call from the Calls tab • Now only admins will be notified when you leave a group • Group admins can now delete others’ messages for everyone. All participants can see who deleted it. • See link previews for links shared via Status. • You can now easily react to a Status post using Status Reactions.