Ellen G. White is the most widely published Seventh-day Adventist author. Her ministry spanned 70 years, from 1844 until 1915. Guided by the Holy Spirit, she exalted Jesus and pointed to Scripture as the basis of one's faith. Ellen White wrote on a wide variety of spiritual and practical topics, from spiritual, to health, education, ministry, financial and marital advice. Her best known most translated work is Steps to Christ, followed by the 5 conflict of the ages series: Patriarchs and Prophets, Prophets and Kings, Desire of Ages, Acts of the Apostles, and The Great Controversy. Ellen G. White is also credited as the co-founder of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
EGW Writings 2, v.4.0.0 for Android, enables you to download The Complete Published Writings of Ellen G. White. This free app is available from Android OS v.4.1.0 and up. The EGW Writings 2 app allows users to download books individually or as a complete collection. The user interface (UI) menus now support 16 languages: Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, and Ukrainian. In addition, the app has EGW books in 98 languages that you can download or read online.
- Easy install wizard
- Vertical scrolling option or horizontal page scrolling
- Vertical or horizontal scroll by page option
- Swipe right/left to move to next/previous chapter for vertical/horizontal mode
- Database storage location can be moved from internal device memory to an External SD Card
- Quick access to All Collections via side menu
- Bookshelf menu has 7 layout options in settings and a default.
- Bookshelf quick access scrollbar with A-Z or 1-9 slide info to all book lists
- User interface (UI) navigation and app speed optimization
- Offline search mode (globe)
- Optional Wifi only mode and airplane mode to save user data
- Auto update of search results when switching from online to offline
- Auto update of bookshelf to display only downloaded books when offline
- Improved search ability to go directly to a book/page/paragraph, i.e. sc 44.2
- Help icon added to search box with search syntax examples
- Improved text selection UI. Double tap for sliders and long tap for single or multi-word selection across pages. Tap and slide finger across text for multiple word selection.
- Split screen view can now maximize to full screen view and back again
- Reading and listening history synced with Google Drive
- Study center sync with Google Drive for notes, bookmarks and highlights
- Book reader chapter progress indicator scrollbar added
- Pre-recorded audiobooks collection added to main bookshelf
- Listening History added to bookshelf menu to keep track of your audiobooks
- Listening history synced to Drive for all livestream, MP3, and text-to-speech (TTS) audiobooks
- Maximum font size increased to 72 points
- Downloading books to Internal Memory has been optimized for multi-threaded quick downloads of all collections. Please note that Google Android OS limits downloads to one book at a time for External SD storage cards. So it could take days to download all the books to your Ext. SD Card. We suggest downloading all the books to your internal memory first (if you have the space) and then transferring the books to your SD Card by going to the side menu>Settings>Database location>tap switch> then choose Ext. SD Card>OK.