Potential... But the dice... Just crazy. I roll the same as them, they win, I roll higher than them, they still win... Picking my low roll to their high roll. And the other way around too... Just stupid really. if you're not going to use the dice properly, what's the point in having them?! Also, unless you pay, you can play the most basic game against crap opponents.
Gameplay is great. Overall a great game, has some glitches in the lobby area. Sometimes it won't allow you to start the game when all slots are filled. Very annoying.. But other than that defect, it is a very well put together game that is easy to read and fun! People are saying it skips your turn.. I thought that at first too but it has a rotating turn base. Pay the two bucks and you can make the settings.. Otherwise just look at the symbols as to if it's rotation turns or turn by turn.
It never stops skipping my turn! impossible to play and it sucks
Skips my turn sometimes.
It's trash like LNU
Great knock off of risk
- Fixed bug with login in last update
- Fixed bug with local matches
Version 1.1.6: NEW SPECIAL UPDATE!
- NEW MONTHLY RANKING!
- NEW POINTS AWARDING SYSTEM!
- Random Turns: Unlike before, now the initial turns of the game are random, so if when creating the game you won’t be necessary playing first.
- Bug Fixed: the I.A. will no longer move more than 2 armies after conquering one country.