With Headset Remote, user Android device becomes a remote microphone, transmit voice to bluetooth headset in wireless. This can help people hear a conversation in noisy area or even hear someone speaking across the room.
How to use:
Turn on Android bluetooth, connect to your bluetooth headphone. Start this app, try music 1 or music 2 first. Make sure the sound audio goes to the bluetooth headset and not through internal speaker. Then start the Listen function. Optional, user can record the voice, save to wav file and share through email or social network.
When to use this app? This could be:
1. hearing live voice of a speaker / lecturer from remote 10 meters away (or limitation of bluetooth range).
2. hearing baby cry in a room when you are working in the kitchen.
3. outdoor activities.
4. entertainment purpose in a party for fun.
1. You must use a bluetooth headphone that capable bluetooth connect to your Android device. Do NOT use internal speaker as there will be noisy feedback echo voice.
2. This app is not design to replace heading aid or medical devices.
1. The bluetooth headset should be A2DP compatible type, which is able to listen to music from Android app such as YouTube (A2DP is most popular headset type today). Very old type HSP/HFP can only use for telephone call which is not compatible.
2. Top volume bar control the output volume. It is same as the device volume up down buttons.
3. This is also a voice booster for your voice. If user hear echo voice, try to lower the output volume until feeling comfortable.
4. Since this app is using bluetooth only, this app is able to work without GSM or 4G mobile network.
5. This app may not design for children under 13.
This is a free app without subscription charge. It may contain ads, but we do not collect any information from user or device.