This application is to wireless connect your phone to a bluetooth speaker, or line out connect to amplified speaker. That is, your Android device becomes the microphone and the bluetooth speaker becomes a remote loudspeaker.
** New to Android 6.0 or above users: to get the best voice quality (less background noise and less echo), the latest app version supports wired headset (with both mic and headphone) to transfer your voice to bluetooth speaker. Now, it is both hands free! **
What can you do with a microphone and remote loudspeaker? Who needs this mic and remote loudspeaker? Some examples are:
- sing karaoke at home or anywhere, ***
- teaching in classroom,
- speaker in a conference room,
- garage sale, outdoor sale, pop-up store sale, all kind of big sales,
- tour guide at the hot spot,
- outdoor activities,
- parties, exhibitions, celebrations and many more cases.
With this app, you have a wireless microphone in your pocket!
*** User can put this app as background job (click on the bottom square button), then run YouTube or any music app. Choose any music and sing karaoke! To stop the loudspeaker, go back to this app and click BlueMic or LineOut again.
1. You need to have a bluetooth speaker which can wireless connect to your Android device. The maximum loudness is depends on your output of the speaker. To make it loud with less echo voice, also turn your phone volume to 90% maximum.
2. To reduce voice echo, make sure your mouth do not stay too close to the phone's microphone. Also, choose the device that come with both noise suppressor and echo canceler.
3. Bluetooth Loudspeaker also support line out to amplified speaker (requires 3.5mm audio cable), or line headphone (please choose 3-pin jack headphone). This app does not support bluetooth headset.
4. When phone rings, phone bluetooth will auto disconnect with the bluetooth speaker. When call ends, user has to manually turn bluetooth on and connect to the speaker again.