Looking for vegetarian and vegan recipes? Fast, delicious, Italian veggie food? You've found it!
VegMenu is an app to prepare lots of veg foods. Cooking in vegetarian and vegan version some of the typical and most healthy recipes of the Italian cuisine.
A cookbook full of appetizers, first courses, main courses, salads, side dishes and delicious cakes, children's recipes, quick dishes, seitan recipes, tempeh recipes, tofu recipes.
Whether you follow a vegetarian diet, a vegan diet or an omnivorous diet, you will find lots of healthy recipes, to suit every palate.
With VegMenu you can:
• Browse through hundreds of vegetarian and vegan recipes for free!
• Cook many recipes of Italian cooking in vegetarian and vegan version.
• Choose the number of portions and VegMenu will automatically calculate quantities.
• Get step by step help in preparing the recipe.
• View the nutritional values and calories for each recipe to help you keep in shape!
• Find menus for all occasions: Christmas, New Year, Carnival, Easter, Halloween etc...
• Buy ingredients and keep them in a shopping cart.
• Respect portions by using a spaghetti doser.
• A spaghetti doser to always respect the portions.
• Eat healthy and cheap with the help of an in-season fruit and vegetable guide.
• A handy measurement converter to easily convert from grams to ounces, from milliliters to liquid ounces and from Celsius to Fahrenheit.
• Search by color recipes to have an iron constitution, or to prepare a romantic dinner for your partner, in short, for the right recipe for every occasion!
• Look up recipes without gluten, lactose or eggs.
A diet based on plant foods is:
• Ethical, because it respects animals.
• Eco-sustainable, because it respects the environment
• Healthy, because it respects the well-being of your body and of your mind.
A vegetarian or vegan diet prevents many diseases such as cancer, cardiovascular disease, obesity, diabetes, osteoporosis, dementia and Parkinson's.
For technical support or for other help, send an e-mail to the app developer: firstname.lastname@example.org