Punjab National Banks Bharat QR Merchant Application offers a simple and reliable way to receive payments by the Merchants. This allow merchant to:
- Login in to the application with valid credentials.
- Access transaction record and sales history on real time basis.
- To get an instant notification of successful transactions on the App and also on an SMS on the registered mobile number(s).
- Receive payments by displaying/generating Static QR Code(s) or Dynamic QR Code(s).
Static QR Code: It doesn’t have amount embedded in the QR Code, consumer needs to enter amount after scanning the static QR Code.
Dynamic QR Code: These are amount specific dynamically generated QR Code to accept payment from consumer, where consumer will not be required to enter the amount.
Benefits for merchants
• No need to install a PoS machine at their store and in turn, can save monthly rental charges levied on using the PoS terminal & other maintenance charges etc.
• It allows merchants to accept payment without the use of POS swipe machine.
• Unlike mobile wallet there would not be any limit to transfer money into the bank account.
Benefit for customer of merchants
• Payment can be made online through Credit Card or Debit Cards attached to Banking App (viz. PNB Kitty, PNB mBanking or any other such application of any member banks)
• It is robust system to avoid any kind of frauds as card details are not exposed.
• No need to carry physical card