Radar is buried... The app is cluttered and you have to scroll through all kinds of non important crap to find it. I want radar immediately for an app that wont let my phone sleep and all the other non essential permissions i had to allow.
Update not working properly The new update won't work properly on my Samsung Galaxy s7. Bummed because this used to be my favorite weather app. Hopefully it gets better soon otherwise I'll have to find another one. There's also a lot of ads which gets very annoying. Put the ads at the top or bottom if you must but not right in the middle of everything.
Better than ch13's weather app, but doesn't save my map preferences & has crashed twice in the last hour. Live stream vid way too big for phone screen & I can't resize or rotate it.
Storm tracker Worke's very good for me ! You must try it for your ctiy I love it .
Liked old version better Liked it when it opened to the radar. Also, I don't get the severe weather alerts until way after they are announced. Tonight, I got the tornado warning alert after the warning was already lifted.
August 2016 update Much better, alot easier to use!
* New scrolling theme that presents all content in a vertical, linear scroll experience that is highly configurable.
* 22 weather sensitive graphical photo scenes.
* 32 weather alert types.
* Multi hour / multi-day weather impact days
* Reduced navigation - location switching and settings combined in one menu
* Button bar to jump directly to weather essentials (currents, hourly, daily, map)
* 300x250 ads