Nd not like it at all
I like being able to easily access Ravelry from my phone. However this app is very slow, and the process for adding yarn to my stash is extremely cumbersome. Before I buy the pro version, I would like this feature to be streamlined. Ideally, I should be able to select "add to stash", scan the barcode, confirm the yarn, then enter amounts and purchase details, and hit "save".
Still no option To filter out patterns without a display photo. No ability to buy patterns through the app itself (I couldn't, anyway). Other than that, everything else seems to be working.
Cannot scan the barcode I love the app but I would love to be able to scan the Barcode for all of my yarn. That was the best idea and when I went to load it, it would not load and it told me cancel. Every time I would click on the black screen it would take me the the Michaels website. Would completely be a 5 star if this got fixed as this was the main reason I got this app.
Love it. I love that now I can take my Ravelry with me on my phone. Keep up the great work!
Excellent app Would be nice to be able to set the row counters to the total number of rows, so it is automatically reset to zero.
**questions or issues? contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org**
- fixed permission/device settings
- added security questions for project/queue deletion
- added ability to remove messages
- added purchase info for stashed yarn
- added pooling generator
- added ability to switch off translations (and only use English, in app settings)
- improved display of information on the project details page
- improved project editing to allow for longer notes