Everything Ravelry at your fingertips
Doesn't link to aacount Nonfunctional. Can manually login from any web browser, but this app will only way my username and password is incorrect, and yea that's after trying 10 times to account for typos. All other features don't work due to "connection errors".
ACTUALLY gets better So many apps have a development arc where they eventually become bloated with fussy, clutter-y features for the sake of announcing"new". Not, IMHO, this one! Dig it.
It works when I disable my ad blocker! Technical support was helpful. It didn't work initially but it was my ad blocker interfering. I disabled it and it works now. I think that it might not be an issue in the future.
Better than desktop browser version on pc Seriously, I could definitely use this instead of the "real" website. I guess the interface when looking at a pattern could be a bit more appealing. Other than that... it's just perfect. Fast, responsive, perfect. Looking forward to future updates.
surprisingly awesome app! Truth be told, I lost faith in knitting apps. I love Ravelry, and I have to admit that this app makes navigating Ravelry so much easier! Extremely easy to use, links to your Ravelry account, very nicely laid out.
****questions or issues? contact me: email@example.com****
- timeout increased for calls to ravelry (> internal server error)
- photo upload improved incl rotation, crop, ..
- photo upload creates a notification with detailed progress
- forum are improved incl menu for refresh, create post, ..
- photo viewing improved - now with a long tap an HD image is loaded and can be zoomed manually (two finger zoom)
** more improvements are around the corner - thank you for your input !! **