I like being able to easily access Ravelry from my phone. However this app is very slow, and the process for adding yarn to my stash is extremely cumbersome. Before I buy the pro version, I would like this feature to be streamlined. Ideally, I should be able to select "add to stash", scan the barcode, confirm the yarn, then enter amounts and purchase details, and hit "save".
Installed on all of my devices I like it that much💗
Most helpful app! I love that this app links to my Ravelry account!
Especially love the "suggested patterns" widget.
Best app for knitters That I've discovered. So far. It's a little glitchy and i wish it had more features like the website but I'm very happy with it. Lots of free patterns and ideas for everyone- beginners and advanced knitters/crocheters.
Thank you! This is a great app! I've had it a month or so now and I really love it.
**questions or issues? contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org**
- added pooling generator
- added ability to switch off translations (and only use English, in app settings)
- improved display of information on the project details page
- improved project editing to allow for longer notes
- optimized frontpage layout
- optimized forum post mechanism
- fixed: share projects and patterns with other apps
- added: share projects and patterns on Facebook