* **NEW** see projects for a pattern
* favourite, queue, purchase and download patterns
* view your favourite patterns and projects
* stash new yarns
* upload photos to projects and stashed yarns directly from your phone! (No longer requires Ravelry Photo Uploader)
* receive notifications when you get new Ravelry messages and unread forum replies
* search for patterns and yarns by name, and look at photos and yardages required
* look at your queued projects, with recommended yarn and yardages required - handy for yarn shopping!
* see your project details and edit your project notes
* see your friends' projects
* share project photos on twitter/google+/email/facebook
* admire your stash - check yardages of yarn you already have
* see an inventory of your needles and hooks
* once you have looked up something in your projects, queue, stash, needles&hooks, you'll be able to access it offline
Want to know more? Have comments or issues? Come and join the Ravulous group on Ravelry!: http://www.ravelry.com/groups/ravulous
NB. Ravulous is not affiliated with Ravelry. It is written by an independent developer who likes knitting. It is never going to be anything like as good as ravelry.com, but it complements it by offering some useful on-the-go features optimised for mobile devices.
Knitting Buddy isn't your standard knitting row counter -- it is a true knitting and crochet project tracker. Here are more details about the features of Knitting Buddy:
MULTIPLE PROJECT SUPPORT: No limit to the number of knitting or crochet projects that you can track. Each project has individualized settings.
ROW COUNTER: Track the current row of your knitting or crochet project. The row numbers are displayed nice and big on the main page. Increase (or decrease) the row number by pushing on an actual "button" on a knit background.
REPEAT COUNTER: Track the current repeat row, and optionally link the repeat counter to the row counter. You can specify the number of repeat rows on the project settings page.
DISPLAY PATTERN: Take a screen shot of your knitting pattern and display it on the main project page. This feature is super handy as it eliminates the need to switch between applications or to carry a paper copy of your pattern.
NEEDLE TRACKER / LOG: Track all of your knitting needles. The log displays US, metric, and UK sizes, and allows you to track needle length, material, type, and whether or not the needle is in use.
PROJECT TIMER: Ever wonder how long it actually takes to complete a knitting or crochet project? Use the project timer to track the time it takes to complete each project. Each project has an individual timer that must be manually started/stopped.
RULER: Tired of carrying a separate ruler for to check your tension? Use the ruler feature to make sure that your tension is just right.
NOTES PAGE: Track all of the project's notes, such as yarn, yarn weight, needles, gauge, and other notes. Please email the developer if you have additional items that you would like to track!
GLOBAL and PROJECT SETTINGS: Completely customize your Knitting Buddy experience. The screen can be tailored to according to your preferences, such as showing or hiding features such as repeat rows, knitting pattern, project timer, and project progress.
TRACK PROGRESS: Set the total number of rows for your knitting project, and Knitting Buddy will track your percent complete.
ADD IMAGES / PHOTOGRAPHS: Take pictures of your project at various phases to remember what the project looked like at various stages. Add notes about each image and view the images directly from the app. You can also add screenshots of your patterns that can be viewed from the project page.
FLASHLIGHT: Turn your devices camera into a flashlight to help find difficult stitches.
PRO SUBSCRIPTION: Remove all of the ads from the application and allows you to change the style of your project theme.
CHANGE PROJECT THEME: Change between the standard buttons and more colorful flowers, hearts, and shamrocks.
KNITTING NEEDLE AND CROCHET HOOK SIZE CHARTS: Convert needle sizes between metric, U.S. sizes, and U.K. sizes and crochet hooks between metric, numeric, and letter.
ABBREVIATIONS: Look up abbreviations commonly used in knitting and crochet patterns.
YARN CHARTS: Helpful data to convert different sizes of yarn.
SOCK CHARTS: Common foot sixes for men, women, and children!
Knitting Buddy is now on Ravelry - become one of Knitting Buddy's Buddies at: http://www.ravelry.com/groups/knitting-buddys-buddies
English to Dutch Translator: Lara van der Zee
This is my beta release, there are quite a few features on the roadmap. Feel free to send me any feedback or requests you don't want to leave here:
via the ravelry group - http://www.ravelry.com/groups/dirty-needles
vie email - firstname.lastname@example.org
or message me on ravelry - nebulaespiral.
Keep calm and cast on!
Take a break and get inspired with these DIY crochet ideas.
DIY Crochet Ideas Application contains full instructions, both written and diagrammatic, for some of the basic ‘old favourite’ stitches, and for some new and exciting stitches you can try out to create your own unique crochet items.
Find tutorials for handmade items by craft type, (such as knitting, crochet and sewing) time spent, skill level and experience or materials used to find the perfect guide to your latest craft project.
Having lots of fun and free crochet patterns from hats, scarves, crochet afghans and blankets or try your hand at crochet ornaments, fridgies, dishcloths or share the love with some charity crochet patterns.
Popular DIY Crochet:
- The Maybelle Flower
- Yarn And Leather Bag Pattern
- Nesting Baskets with Zpagetti Yarn
- Heart Shaped Storage Baskets
- A Popcorn Stitch
- Simple Bow
- Heart Garland
- Beanie Pattern
- Sweet Heart Pattern
- A straight edge side
- Lacy crochet squares
- Three Layer Flower Pattern
- Scrappy blankets
- Crocheted Cross
- Baby booties
Learn Easy Crochet is now possible with this application. Learn crochet the basics and all you need to do the things you like. discover how to crochet or crochet:
Crochet for Beginners
how to crochet
Free Crochet step
Crochet tutorial points
A thousand ideas for crochet and more. If you are not a beginner this is also your app, discover patterns you want: crochet hat, knit a hat, Baby crochet tutorial, socks, crafts, hats etc ..
Take a break and get inspired with these, diy crochet, ideas!
We update it with new ideas often.
-- Features --
* View lots of diy crochet ideas
* Share app with friends (email, facebook, twitter, MMS)
* Share the images with friends
* Set images as wallpaper in your device
* Direct rate the app to let users know how amazing app is :-)
* Receive notifications when new images are uploaded
* Tablet support
* Upload your photos and we will publish them! (use our email address to do it)
-- Internet Usage --
Application uses Internet connection to load images. There are a lot of them so they could not be provided with the application. After first use images will load faster.
-- Feedback --
If you have any suggested features or improvements please leave a comment, or send me an email at email@example.com
In case something is not working correctly please let me know, I'll be glad to fix that.
Please post comments and feedback. When posting low rating please describe what is wrong to give the possibility to fix that issue.
-- Ads --
There are ads in this app. Images for this app are stored on the Internet and this costs money.
Application is free, it does not promote paid version of this app, the only way to support future development is to include ads.
Please treat that with understanding.
Want to remove links & photos from our directory? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and send us your web page and photo links.
By downloading this app you are agreeing to our terms of service which can be found at: http://lalandapps.com/terms-of-service/
• 10 different knitting stitch patterns
• All stitch info in the app is available offline - not just links to external sites!
• no ads, no popups
If you enjoy this app, download the full version, with over 70 different stitch patterns, in your kindle app store at
Brought to you by Tara Cousins, fellow lover of all things yarn, published pattern designer, and ebook author.
Step by step FREE tutorial for everyone. It is very easy to make this crochet flower.
Fun and Enjoy with Easy Crochet Flower Tutorials that are cute and easy to do! Whether you are looking for Crochet Flower for hat, Crochet Flower for headband, Crochet Flower for baby, Crochet Flower for womens all everyone ideas step by step tutorial. Explore Crochet Flower Patterns Tutorials in this apps.
Crochet becomes not just a hobby but each crochet flower is a little masterpiece made by hands.
✿ Easy guide videos tutoria for Crochet flower.
✿ Newest patterns and design
✿ Friendly user interface
✿ HD video tutorials
✿ So enjoy and get your self fun!
DISCLAIMER >>> The content provided in this apps is hosted by YouTube and is available in public domain by youtube api. And registered users can add the link of YouTube video here.. We do not upload or add videos to YouTube or in this apps. This apps is just an organized way to browse and view these YouTube Videos
For Copyright Holders : All the movies are youtube videos. For any copyright report contact by mail. we will remove links.
Circular Knitting Tutorials
How to Join Yarn Circular Knitting
What Is Circular Knitting
Circular Needles vs Double Pointed
How to Pick the Right Size Needles
Circular Knitting Basics
How to Cast On for Circular Knitting
How to Work with Double Pointed Needles
Circular Needle Using Traditional Method
Long Circular Needle Magic Loop Method
How to Work with 2 Circular Needles
How to Do a Garter Stitch in the Round
Stockinette Stitch in the Round
Reverse Stockinette Stitch in the Round
How to Do a 1x1 Ribbing in the Round
How to Do a 2x2 Ribbing in the Round
How to Bind Off in the Round
How to Read Knitting Charts in Round
How to Add a Color Circular Knitting
How to Create False Seams
How to Avoid Jogs Circular Knitting
How to Avoid Jogs When Changing Colors
Distribute Stitches on 2 Pointed Needles
How to Join the Round on Circular Needle
How to Join the Round on 2 Pointed Needles
How to Join the Round Using Magic Loop
Join the Round Using 2 Circular Needles
How to Knit in the Round Left Handed
How to Decrease on Circular Needles
How to Increase on Circular Needles
Keeping Track of Beginning of the Round
How to Count Rows
How to Fix a Twist
How to Fix Stitches That Are Too Tight
How to Knit a Circular Gauge Swatch
How to Prevent a Twisted Cast On
How to Fix Mistakes
How to Prevent Ladders
Prevent Fix Inside Out Circular Knitting
How to Do Large Diameter Circular Knitting
How to Do Small Diameter Circular Knitting
How to Knit Jogless Stripes in the Round
Easy Beginner Patterns
Free App To Watch And Listen To Home How to Make Crochet for Baby Ideas
1) Crochet Baby Hat and Cap Recommended Video
2) FLOWER BLOSSOM CROCHET Stitch
3) Crochet Star Baby Blanket Afghan - - Left Hand
4) Crochet Baby Cap - Bear Ears -
5) Crochet Baby Cap - Bear Ears - - Left hand Crochet Geek
6) Crochet Baby Cap gancho with Bear Ears - Small Infant
7) Crochet Baby Cap gancho with Bear Ears - Small Infant - Left Hand Version
8) How to Crochet a Baby Cap with Two Pom Poms
9) Crochet Baby Cap Two Pom Poms Left Hand Version
10) Crochet Baby Cap Tassels How To
11) Crochet Baby Cap Two Tassels Left Hand
12) Crochet Baby Cap Okefenokee - How To
13) Crochet Baby Cap Okefenokee - Left Hand Version
14) Baby Puffs Stitch Crochet Hat - Left Hand Crochet
15) Little Darling Toddler-Youth Crochet Shell Hat
16) Baby Puffs Stitch Crochet Hat Crochet Geek
17) Crochet Geek - Stripe Crochet Baby Beanie
18) CROCHET BABY CAP CIPRESO WITH RUFFLE
19) CROCHET BABY CAP CIPRESO WITH RUFFLE - Left Hand
20) How to Crochet a Baby Cap Odisha - Cluster Stitch
21) Crochet Baby Cap Odisha - Cluster Stitch Left Hand
22) Left Hand Crochet - Left Hand- Baby Beanie Breastfeeding Cap
23) Crochet Baby Sandal - Left Hand Version CrochetGeek
24) Crochet Baby Slipper Tallulah - Left Hand Version
25) Crochet Baby Dress Abigail with Straps Left Hand
26) Crochet Baby Dress Abigail with Straps
27) Crochet Baby Dress - Solomon's Knot Crafting
28) Crochet Baby Dress - Crochet Geek
29) Crochet Baby Dress - Left Hand Crochet Geek
30) Crochet Baby Dress - Left Hand Crochet Geek
31) Crochet Baby Dress - Crochet Geek
32) Crochet Baby Bootie Aliento Left Hand
33) How to Crochet a Baby Bootie
34) How to Crochet a Baby Bootie - Left Hand
35) Crochet Baby Bootie Valera Left Hand
36) Preemie Crochet Baby Booties Slippers
37) Preemie Crochet Baby Booties Left Hand
38) Crochet Baby Slipper Tallulah CrochetGeek
39) Crochet Baby Sandal Free Pattern
40) How to Crochet Baby Booties
41) How to make Crochet Toddler Bootie Slippers
42) Crochet Baby Bootie Aliento
43) How to Make Crochet Baby Mary Jane Slippers
44) DIY Crochet Baby Bootie Valera
45) CROCHET BABY SOCK EDGING
46) Recommended Crochet Video - Crochet Baby Dress and Crochet Slipper
47) Crochet Baby Bootie Crochet Geek
48) How to Crochet a Baby Bootie
49) Baby Beanie Breastfeeding Cap - How to
50) Pumpkin Spice Jr - Child Crochet Pumpkin Hat
51) How to crochet a Baby Crochet Cap with Earflap Option - The Hat
52) Crochet Star Stitch Cap Toddler
53) Crochet Baby Beanie Single Crochet
54) Crochet Geek - How to make a long Crochet Bead
55) Crochet Character Cube
56) Baby High Top Bootie - Toddler/Child Size
57) Crochet Baby Thumbless Mittens
58) CROCHET BABY MARY JANE SLIPPERS - Left Hand
59) CROCHET BABY SOCK EDGING - Left Hand
60) Left Hand Crochet Baby High Top Booties
61) How to Crochet Baby Bootie - DIY Left Hand
62) How to make a Stripe Crochet Baby Beanie Left Hand
This application will help you to start crocheting with easy steps and clear details.
You can follow step by step to complete the task!
Crochet Basic Guide, is available for free now!
Thank you for downloading.
Free App To Watch And Listen To Home How to Make Crochet Tutorials Ideas
1) Marshmallow Crochet Baby Blanket
2) Beginner How to Crochet - Lesson 1 - Chain, Double Crochet and Holding Yarn (dc)
3) How to Crochet: Lesson 2 - Single Crochet (sc)
4) How to Crochet: Lesson 3 - Half Double Crochet (hdc)
5) How to Crochet: Lesson 4 - Double Crochet (dc)
6) How to Crochet: Lesson 5 - Triple Crochet (tr or tc)
7) How To Crochet: Lesson 6 - How To Control Tension
8) How To Crochet Granny Squares - Circle Centers
9) How To Crochet Baby Pitter Patter Afghan - granny square blanket
10) Crochet Doily Pillow Project: Part 1 of 3
11) Crochet Doily Pillow Project: Part 2 of 3
12) Crochet Doily Pillow Project: Part 3 of 3
13) How to Crochet Flowers - Easy & Bold Flowers "Bee Happy"
14) How to Arm Crochet Cowl - Red Heart Boutique Dash easy
15) Easy Rope Scarf with Sashay ruffle yarn (with CC - closed captions)
16) Yarn - Make 3 strands from 1 ball Navajo technique (CC)
17) Fast Way to Finish yarn tails Weaving ends with Latch hook
18) How to Connect Granny Rounds by Single Crochet
19) Crochet: Hair Accessories - Funky Fur Rubberband
20) How to Crochet: Hair Accessories - Headband EASY
21) Wet Blocking | Methods to Wet Block
22) GoodKnitKisses and The Crochet Crowd mikeyssmail Mikey: Match Made in YARN HEAVEN
23) Loom Knit cast off a twisted knit or single rib stitch | Crochet bind off
24) Pattern Reading 301 | Crochet | I Can't Believe I'm Crocheting (Closed Captions CC)
25) Pattern Reading 301 | Crochet LEFTY | I Can't Believe I'm Crocheting (Closed Captions CC)
In it's current version you can:
* Create Projects
* Track your Tools
* Track your Yarn
* Track Rows and Repeats
* Reset Counters
* Edit your Projects
If you love Knit Tink, please rate it and leave a review!
This is the early stages of a growing app, which will currently allow you to create up to 3 projects and track your row and repeat counts, as well as project details including: yarn specifics and needle/hook sizes.
* On Screen PDF Reading next to Counter
Crochet for beginners app contains full instructions, both written and diagrammatic, for some of the basic ‘old favourite’ stitches, and for some new and exciting stitches you can try out to create your own unique crochet items
Crochet is fun, it’s versatile, and it’s quick to learn - it’s nowhere near as difficult as
many people think! With the help of this guide, you can learn to crochet even if you’ve
never picked up a hook before
Whatever your skill level or whatever you want to make, this guide will become an invaluable reference to keep by your side whenever you decide to crochet. So what’s stopping you? Get some yarn and a hook and
start crocheting now!
Amazing and unique DIY Crochet for beginners Idea for everyone
Get inspired with this free app!!
Download this app for free and get fresh idea
Follow step by step and instruction in this free Crochet for beginners app and you will be able to create your own crochet quickly
The great folks at Ravelry offer access to their data to anyone willing to build an app and so, while my lovely wife is knitting the next shawl or hat, I go on and knit her an app for that. In the current version you can see your projects and update the progress as well as upload photos. Also your stashes and the list of favorited projects and patterns can be accessed from the app.
This is just the beginning, I hope to add a lot more in the future. If you like what you see and would like to see more, don't hesitate to shoot me an email with your wishes what to add to the app next.
Have fun with your needles and yarrn!
P.S. Yarrn! is OpenSource available at https://github.com/KoljaTM/Yarrn