Best rogue-like interface for a phone I've seen.
[Edit because for some reason my review didn't post in it's entirety..] This game really is addicting as heck, and while basically is just a tileset for NetHack, it works brilliantly. Only issue I had, which may be attributed to my phone itself is that there's a frequent stutter to the game like clockwork every 5 seconds no matter what is happening. Other than that, I love how there's no ads or in app purchases. It's great to see an app maker take real care and love putting it into the game. Very nearly perfect, but that stutter killed me more times than I probably should have. Or maybe I suck. XD
Amazing! Easily one of the best games on the Playstore. And free!? With no ads?! Is there a beta program I can get into on Android? Thank you!
the game is amazing. great work my friend.I want to ask for a favor though.Can you add the nevanda tileset?I saw it in the nethack app by gurr and is great.In any case you have done great job.
Sorry, I didn't even think to do that, I wrote that and went back to playing. I should mention it's only happened once, could just be my cheap metroPCS phone
Works well, but... Some item interactions are missing. Can't dip my sword in a fountain to recieve Excalibur. Was wearing magic resistance cloak, but poly morph trap still changed me
- see the full change log in help > updates
- swipe from the left edge to save & quit
- designed for tablets & phones; landscape & portrait
- autosave on change level
- resurrect and continue
- custom characters
- dungeon adventure & overland quest
- ride your steed into battle
- choose from absurd, classic and geoduck tiles
- 200+ extra monsters from Slash'em
- comprehensive help
- hall of fame by class (top 20)
- turn-based and real-time modes
- French, Chinese, Korean & Russian translations
Summon hundreds of creatures to fight by your side in this dungeon crawling RPG.