Sorry, I didn't even think to do that, I wrote that and went back to playing. I should mention it's only happened once, could just be my cheap metroPCS phone
the game is amazing. great work my friend.I want to ask for a favor though.Can you add the nevanda tileset?I saw it in the nethack app by gurr and is great.In any case you have done great job.
Best yet. Have some issues with freezing when traversing stairs...
Its the only game I play I'm addicted . the only thing I would ask is to add a story
Thank you for making a GUI so I am able to finally experience this game.
It's pretty good. I recently got two ideas that could prove interesting gameplay wise. A necromancer class, which would be able to bring life to the corpse of an enemy, forcing them to fight for you, and a sort of "beast master" class, which would be able to tame enemy's, and have a similar effect to the necromancer. This could shake up the game play a tad. Understandable if these will never be added. Edit: if i find someone, i will.
- see the full change log in help > updates
- swipe from the left edge to save & quit
- designed for tablets & phones; landscape & portrait
- autosave on change level
- resurrect and continue
- custom characters
- dungeon adventure & overland quest
- ride your steed into battle
- choose from absurd, classic and geoduck tiles
- 200+ extra monsters from Slash'em
- comprehensive help
- hall of fame by class (top 20)
- turn-based and real-time modes
- French, Chinese, Korean & Russian translations