Download the Yell for Business app and list your business to help it be found and connected through our network of leading brands and cutting-edge technology. We save you time and extend your reach by distributing your business details* across our network including some of leading names in technology. This powerful reach means we deliver over 50 million total visits to UK businesses on Yell.com per month , which is more than any other direct competitor .
Not only will we help your business get found and connected across our network, but additionally with the Yell for Business app you can:
• Claim, set up and manage your Yell.com listing
• Update the content on your Yell.com listing including opening hours, business description, website address, payment methods etc
• Receive and respond to messages from potential customers
• Add images to your listing, straight from your camera or phone gallery
• Manage reviews on your Yell.com listing by sending text or email review invitations to customers, and posting responses to reviews
• Create PDF quotes to send to customers via email, Facebook or WhatsApp etc
• Access help and customer support
Customers with Yell paid advertising will also be able to:
• View the performance of their programmes
• Edit their advertising
• View their billing and account information, and much more!
*While Yell will distribute your business data to its syndicated network partners (subject to certain conditions), we cannot guarantee that your data will appear across all networks due to individual network restrictions and algorithms.
1. SimilarWeb for visits to all competitor sites (Jan-May2021) 192.com 5m; Yelp.co.uk 206K; Mybuilder.com 4.13m; Checkatrade.com 2.8m; Thomsonlocal.com 280K; Ratedpeople.com 712K; Trustatrader.com 422K; Localheroes.com 168K.
2. Yell internal and syndicated partner statistics for Yell.com. Total Yell.com visits include (a) direct visits to Yell.com and (b) searches for businesses via Yell’s content syndication partners, where Yell’s data was used in the search results provided (Jan-May 2021).