A new version with updated information will be published early in 2022. It will be sent automatically to people who bought previously.
Yellow Arrow Guides
A guide for pilgrims on the Vía de la Plata and the Camino Sanabrés from Seville to Santiago de Compostela.
Fully updated in 2020, this is the app version of the long-established Walking Guide to the Vía de la Plata by Gerald Kelly which has been published every year since 2012.
- Interactive, offline maps with the route of the Vía, albergues and important amenities clearly shown
- Maps zoomable from overview right down to street level
- "My location", shows you exactly where you are on the map
- Notes on the towns and villages you'll pass through
- Live updates about availability of pilgrim accommodation
- Route descriptions and distances
- Total ascent and descent for each stage
- Pilgrim accommodation / albergues
- Services: shops, banks, pharmacies, etc.
- Restaurants, with the author's personal recommendations
- Notes on some of the important historical sites you can visit
- Dark mode and adjustable text size so you don't have to find your glasses every time you need to check something