I wrote this really so I could find out the CTCSS frequencies of local repeaters whilst travelling.
Notification Repeater is a simple application that periodically reminds about unread text messages and unanswered calls. If you ever missed the first notification and your mobile has no blinking led light, or if you feel like a single ring/vibration is not enough, install Notification Repeater to get periodic reminds about missed events. Notification Repeater is free and contains no ads.
- ability to remind about missed calls and/or unread messages (both SMS and MMS)
- ring, vibration and screen on notifications
- customizable notification sound
- repeating interval from 1 to 60 minutes for 1 to 12 hours
- "bed time" if you do not like nightly repetitions
- light and dark holo themes
new release with even more tweaks!
If you are learning a new language or learning song, The Repeater will be a good assistant for you.
Put you MP3 file and corresponding text file into the directory "/sdcard/repeater" of your phone.
Start to repeat practice.
this version is no longer maintained please download this one:
Set number of pictures to take, the interval between the pictures, the start time to the first picture.
Configurable jpeg quality, auto focus on/off, preview on/off.
Pictures saved on sdcard in the directory "Images". The prview might be turned 90 degrees on some phones... Ask Google why..
This application has a built in database of devices and works offline. The map view uses Google Maps and the map tile availability may depend on the availability of an internet connection.
Allows user input of tone frequencies, tone durations and an optional voice dispatch message.
* testing pagers
* local dispatch where policy allows
* backup in case dispatch center fails
* backup in case repeater fails
Feature requests welcome.
Minitor® is a registered trademark of Motorola, Inc.
** Does NOT work on Android 4.2 because of some restrictions of new Android versions**
- improve GSM, 3G, 4G, LTE signal reception on your mobile phone/tablet
- instantly improve calls and internet connections
- improve speed of downloading and data transmission
- prolong battery life
- find the strongest signal from the base mobile station within coverage area
- this application is a guaranteed way to find out the reason of weak signal on your mobile phone. If cellular signal is weak because you mobile phone gets always connected to the wrong mobile station, this application will exactly help you.
- if the signal is low because of poor coverage in the surrounding area, you may need special appliances for signal improvement.
The way the application works:
You should click "Improve the signal" and application will do the rest for you. Application finds the strongest mobile signal within the coverage area and get connected to the nearest base station. Due to reconnection to the nearest base station mobile signal level will incease on your mobile phone/tablet.
Please, write us if you have some some comments or suggestions.
For a full explanation of why SkipLock was created, see this blog post: http://benhirashima.com/posts/the-rebirth-of-unlock-with-wifi/
This app is NOT the unlock key for SkipLock. Do not buy this app if you want to use SkipLock.
Tired of entering your password every time you turn on your phone? Unlock With WiFi™ unlocks your phone when you're connected to your home WiFi network. When you're at home, or work, you don't need to worry about losing your phone, so why should you have to enter your password?
Unlock With WiFi is the leading password convenience app on the market. It's focus is on reliability, quality, and a great user experience. The setup wizard makes it easy to setup, and helpful dialogs are displayed if something isn't quite right.
How it works:
When you get home and connect to your WiFi network, your device will unlock. Then when you leave, and the WiFi disconnects, the device will lock again. You have to enter your password the first time after you connect to your WiFi network. This is so that if someone steals or finds your phone, they can't just bring it to your house to unlock it. After you enter your password once while connected to your WiFi network, you won't have to enter it again until you leave/disconnect. This is great for SMS texting!
You can also set a lock delay, for when you're not at home. The default delay is set to 5 seconds (you can adjust it), so when you turn the screen off, the device won't lock until 5 seconds have passed. That way, if you remember something you forgot to do, you can turn it back on without entering your password. This feature is considered experimental at this time. It works on most devices, but isn't guaranteed to work on all devices.
There are also battery saving options to:
Turn off WiFi when you leave home
Turn on Bluetooth when you leave home
Turn off Bluetooth when you get home
Turn off Auto Sync when you leave home
Turn on Auto Sync when you get home
If you have trouble with this app, please email me. Don't give me a bad review until I have a chance to help you get it working! Send an email with Unlock With WiFi in the subject to email@example.com. If it doesn't have Unlock With WiFi in the subject, it will be filtered as spam.
IMPORTANT: To uninstall this app, you must select Uninstall from the menu inside the app. The normal way won't work if device admin mode is enabled.
WARNING: This app doesn't work on some phones. Please read this description carefully, and the FAQ. http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/faq
The app is not compatible with Motorola Skip or Dots.
Do not install this app on the SD card. It will not be secure if you do.
It won't work on phones that have full device encryption enabled.
It won't work if your employer enforces a password policy on your phone. Some corporate Exchange email users have this.
Only PINs and passwords can be used in Android 4.0 and above. Patterns and face unlock are not supported.
Unlock With WiFi is incompatible with some antivirus and battery saver apps. See the FAQ for details.
Make sure to exclude Unlock With WiFi from your task killer apps, or it won't work properly.
See the FAQ for more details http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/faq
Tech support is only available in English.
By downloading this software, you are agreeing to the End User License Agreement, which can be read here: http://benhirashima.com/unlockwithwifi/eula.
Instead contact us on insomnia(at)gosar.de. The rating is useless for feedback as it provides no email address for us to contact you for details about feature request etc.
Stay connected to the strongest available WIFI, including unknown, but unsecured networks. That's the main task of Wifi Jumper!
The complete feature list:
- Automatically connect to the strongest available WIFI (scaninterval configurable)
- Even unknown, but unsecured networks can be used automatically (configurable)
- Messages and icons in status bar (configurable)
- Autostart after boot (configurable)
- Optional: create Wifi Zones based on one or more Radio Cells to automatically start and stop Wifi Hardware.
- Automatically adds new Radio Cells to known Wifi Zones while connected to WIFI
- Show Zone on Map (if Google Maps is installed)
- Optional: define "Airplane Mode Timezones" with the "Airplane Mode Scheduler" to automatically start/stop airplane mode (DOES NOT WORK WITH ANDROID >= 4.2 !!!)
- Saves an high amount of energy if all features are used
- Easy to use
- Multilingual (german, english)
- no support for custom roms!
- wifi zones work only on devices with telephony features
- Due to new restrictions by Google, the airplane mode scheduler is not working with android >= 4.2
Wifi Jumper automatically connects your device to the strongest available known WIFI network. Unknown, but unsecured networks are also supported to be connected to. Additionally, one can define "WIFI Zones" based on the current radiocell, in which your WIFI hardware will automatically be activated.
Leaving a Wifi Zone, Wifi Jumper will turn off WIFI hardware and saves energy. New cell-Ids for already defined Wifi Zones are added automatically while connected to a known WIFI.
In order to save even more energy, you are able to define timezones in which the airplanemode will be automatically (de-)activated. The advantages are not limited to energy saving: no radiation and disturbance while sleeping. Wifi Jumper is the perfect solution for many minor issues, but in only one app.
Note: Wifi Jumper uses android functionality that didn't support App2SD. We strongly recommend to make no use of App2SD!
Wifi Jumper needs the following permissions (reason):
- Location (determine position of WIFI Location on a map)
- Telephony (gather system-id)
- System utilities (autostart, airplanemode start/stop, WIFI start/stop)
- Networking (license check, scan for networks und status)
Note: Please give us a chance to improve Wifi Jumper. Let us know about any bad experiences and problems with Wifi Jumper before leaving any bad comments. We work hard to fix any issues reported by our customers. Thank you very much!
This application currently supports the following radios:
• Easily control your home network through the genie dashboard
• Stream Media—find and play music and video files anywhere in your network from your smartphone/tablet
• Print from your iPad® or iPhone®--Windows or Mac genie makes any printer AirPrint® compatible
• Securely connect smartphones and tablets to your home wireless network with the scan of a QR code thanks to EZ Mobile Connect
****** IMPORTANT NOTES ******
Sept 2013: There is a bug in some NETGEAR routers causing Genie to fail to log into the router. WNDR3400v2, R6300v1, R6200v2, WNDR4000, WNDR4500, WNDR3700v3 new firmware are available now.
NETGEAR genie does not work when connected to the guest network of the router.
NETGEAR genie only works when connected to a NETGEAR router in router mode, not in access point mode.
NETGEAR genie does not work with wireless extender or repeater.
NETGEAR genie currently does not support IPv6, login would fail if IPv6 is enabled.
For any issue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Android version supported: Android 2.2 or higher
General Information: Supported NETGEAR router list:
» Centria (WNDR4700, WND4720)
DSL Modem Gateway:
My Media uses the default media player on an Android device to play media files if the Android device is being used as a player. Different Android versions support different ranges of media formats. The following list is based on Android version 4.0 supported media formats:
• Supported audio formats: AAC, HE-AAC, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, FLAC, MP3, MIDI, Vorbis, and PCM/WAVE.
• Supported video formats: H.263, H.264 AVC, MPEG-4 SP, and VP8.
• Supported photo formats: JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, and WEBP.
For more information on supported media formats, see the Technical Specifications for your Android device.
Notes for My Media:
1) Each supported media format has limitations in media encoding parameters, such as bitrate, frame rate, and resolution. When My Media is unable to play media files with the supported formats, it may be because the files have higher bitrates or frame rates that exceed the rate it can support.
2) The devices listed in Player view will be your own device, and other devices available in the network, such as PCs, TVs, stereos, or smartphones.
3) The Android NETGEAR Genie needs to be running in the My Media function to show up as a player or source.
4) Some media files can be played in some players, but can’t be played in other players. Different player supports different kinds of media file formats.
5) If My Media can’t find any source or any player, it may be because your device is disconnected from the NETGEAR router. Make sure it is connected to the NETGEAR router by checking the Wi-Fi connection in Settings.
6) After any change in the network, including Wi-Fi setting, source folder change, and list of player change, you will need to restart the media service and refresh the source folder in the Option view.
7) When playing media files on your own Android device, tapping the screen brings up play progress and player control.
8) It sometimes takes a long time to access and play a media file. This may be caused by a slow network, large file size, or heavy load in the player or source device.
Display an augmented reality (AR) topographic terrain view from the top of over 900 hills and mountains of Wales based on the hill data database maintained at 'http://www.hills-database.co.uk'.
Browse and display individual hills details, then select the annotated 3-D panoramic view option to create a representation of the 3-D surrounding topographic terrain (up to 30Km) with visible hills labelled. The panoramic display can be automatically updated via the device sensors to provide an augmented reality (AR) overlay view of the surrounding terrain in conjunction with the rear camera.
Simply point your device and the terrain is displayed and the visible hills are labelled on the terrain view. Other similar apps only account for the line-of-sight hill direction without considering the actual terrain between your viewpoint and a hill location, where nearer hills tend to obscure further away hills, irrespective of height. This app calculates the hills that are actually visible based on location and surrounding terrain.
Does not require an Internet connection to display terrain view (since you're not likely to have one at the top of a hill), all hill / terrain data is stored within the app.
The list of hills can be browsed manually, searched by name and filtered based on hill-type e.g. Marilyn etc. The filtered hills can also be displayed on a scaled map view (requires Internet connection), that allows for adaptive zooming i.e. more hills are shown as you zoom in.
Features of PRO (paid) version:
There is a GPS option to determine your current location automatically and display the surrounding annotated 3-D view anywhere within Wales, not just hilltops. A preview of the nearby hills is also displayed on a scaled 'radar-view' that rotates with the device.
This version also allows for locations to be entered manually based on either grid reference or latitude/longitude and display the surrounding annotated 3-D view anywhere within Wales, not just hilltops. A preview of the nearby hills is also display on a scaled 'radar-view' that rotates with the device. There is also the ability to use the map-view to select any location within Wales and display the surrounding annotated 3-D view.
The PRO version allows for a 'pinch-zoom' facility on the 3-D panoramic view (if supported by device camera).
Note: Requires 'Google Play Services' App
Simple to use and easy to control
Suitable for Android mobiles and tablets
Toggle for wifi, GPS and brightness
1. Small app that toggles wifi on or off quickly. Click to switch on/off your wifi
2. Small app that toggles gps on/off
You can doable check if GPS is ON by clicking this app, it will bring android gps settings screen.
Allows you On/Off your GPS state with only 1 click instead of 4.
To save battery power you should switch off GPS when you do not need it.
3. It is an application to set the brightness of the screen. GPS Wifi Brightness On Off is a utility application allows you easily change your phone display screen brightness.
You can save the battery by change frequently the brightness of the screen to adjust. Change of a brightness one click very smooth & easy Brightness setting application .
Night is recommended that you dim the screen to match the brightness of the surroundings especially.
Protects your Privacy from "peeping toms" and more importantly your Eyes from unwanted LED/LCD display glare.
Application GPS Wifi Brightness On Off is a simple APP that allows user to easily change GPS, wifi to either on or off and adjust brightness as you wish
NOTE THAT YOU MAY GO TO LLOCATION AND SECURITY IN YOUR PHONE SETTINGS TO REMOVE DEVICE ADMINSITRATIR TO UNINSTALL THIS APP SUCCESSFULLY.
MORE FROM WIKI:
The Global Positioning System (GPS) can be a space-based satellite navigation system that provides location and time information in all weather conditions, anywhere on or near the Earth where there is an unobstructed line of sight to four or more GPS satellites.
Wi-Fi, also spelled Wifi or WiFi, can be a popular technology that allows an electronic device to exchange data or connect to the internet wirelessly using radio waves. The name is a trademark name, and was stated to be a play on the audiophile term Hi-Fi.
Brightness might be an attribute of visual perception in which a source appears to be radiating or reflecting light. In other words, brightness is the perception elicited by the luminance of a visual target. This could be a subjective attribute/property of an object being observed.
The application shows relevant diagnostic information about an access point such as MAC Address, encryption, signal strength, etc.
On some access points the application tries to guess the access point default password via a public known algorithm.
This app is NOT MEANT to be used as a hacking utility, so I'm not responsible of the usage you make of it.
Example 1: You are at home where you have a wifi/wlan connection. You turn on wifi/wlan and use your device. When leaving home you loose your connection to your home network, but wifi/wlan is still enabled on your device using battery. Using WIFI Power Saver it will automatically detect that you lost your connection to your home network and disable wifi/wlan on your device, saving battery.
Example 2: You want to check if there are any wifi/wlan networks at your current location. You enable wifi/wlan on your device. If no networks are found WIFI Power Saver will disable wifi/wlan on your device automatically.
Use this application if:
* You want to save battery by not having wifi/wlan enabled when there is no network available
* Want to manually enable wifi/wlan when you want to use it, but not have to remember to turn it off. If you enable notification you can choose to re enable wifi/wlan when you click the notification.
Do NOT use this application if:
* You always want your wifi/wlan enabled searching for networks (uses battery)
* Want your wifi/wlan automatically to connect when networks are available
NOTE: In android 4.1.2 there is a setting under Settings->Wifi->Menu button->Advanced called "Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep". The default value has been changed in android 4.1.2 on some devices. If this is not set to always then Wi-Fi will be disabled when your device goes into sleep mode and switch over to mobile data traffic if available. When this setting is not set to always WIFI Pover saver will not work properly.
Tested on HTC Desire. If you have any trouble on other devices please send an email to email@example.com
Like WIFI Power Saver? Then tryck out Bluetooth Power Saver that is now available
More from developer
*** Now includes USA and Canada ***
• Complete database of UK Analog, IRLP, Echolink and D-Star repeaters.
• Growing database of over 35 countries.
• Supports BlueCAT - FT-857 / FT-857 and now ICOM 7000, 7100, 9100
Bluetooth CAT interfaces.
Touch a repeater to instantly set your radio, no more fiddling with
CTCSS,frequency and offsets.
• BlueCAT now available worldwide from ML&S - see www.zbm2.com/BlueCAT
• Use network, GPS or a Locator to find Repeaters.
• No network connection required.
• Displays your locator and selection distance.
• Comprehensive selection, sorting and display options.
• Displays distance, heading and full repeater details.
• Fast and flexible, designed to help Amateur (Ham) radio operators use the world's repeaters.
RepeaterBook (Repeater) will always be free.
If you like the app please review it, if not please email us before leaving a review, as there is no way for us to reply. Thanks!
Please contact us if you have data for your country that you would like added.
Easily find SOTA Summits near you.
• Complete database of SOTA Summits across the world.
• No network connection required.
• Displays your locator and selection distance.
• Comprehensive selection, sorting and display options.
• Displays distance, heading and details of the summit.
Your suggestions are very welcome.
If you like SOTA Finder please review it, if not please email us before leaving a review, as there is no way for us to reply. Thanks!