My Tracks is a small and powerful application to keep track of your route while you travel around. The quite complex functionality hides behind a very clear user interface which is easy to understand.
My Tracks can be very useful for all of your outdoor activities like hiking, bicycle and motorcycle touring, boating, skiing, climbing or sheer driving fun.
Have a look at all of these fancy features:
1. Show current location of the phone on Google Map, if desired along with time, speed, altitude, duration and distance. even with latitude and longitude.
2. Route recording, pausing, resuming, saving and listing.
3. You can use whatever app you like to take photos, photos taken during a route can be shown along the route and be shared with the route.
4. Easy sharing of your routes to Gmail, Facebook, Line, WeChat, etc. Or share your unique routes globally among all the app's users.
5. You and your friends can share routes within a group.
6. Tap on the map to insert marker, move the map to put the marker on proper position. Markers can be remembered to show next time, markers can be shared together with a route.
7. Route Planning can plan a route(driving, bicycling and walking) among multi markers, the planed route can be followed on the map.
8. You can follow your previous route, or follow others’ shared route.
9. Voice announcement at predefined frequency of time or distance.
10. A visual overview about speeds and altitudes of a route using dynamic speed chart.
11. Stats can be done easily.
12. Routes can be exported as GPX/KML files, or imported from your phone or Google Drive. Besides export and import, sync and restore are much easier.
13. Live broadcast locations to your friends.
1. Storage permission for route saving.
2. Photo permission for joining photos with a route.
3. Location permission for route recording.
4. Internet permission for route sharing.
1. Google Play and Google Maps should be installed first.
2. All features are free for all users.
3. After 15 days you may see ads, you can pay to remove.
4. After 60 days you may subscribe to advanced features, or watch a video to get feature permission.