The app can't provide me with Voice Guide; I don't know why. This app has a very weak Map Downloading Engine. It feels like a Map App rather than a Navigation one. I have to admit that Open Street Maps has a lot of details which is a big PLUS but the App needs a lot of work to be user friendly and Competing App. Unfortunately, it has difficulties to know the entered address unlike other Apps like Google and Here Maps which can easily recognize the given address.
saving maps to encrypted sdcard is broken in android 8.0 oreo on LG U11. Internal phone memory works. other than this, the app is great. will get 5 stars when this is fixed.
This app stop giving options of select all street number. Otherwise it used to show all street numbers, but now skipping some street numbers so in event you want to travel 95 main street you have to select 90 or 102 etc....
Used it during our 4 week trip through New Zealand, and never let me down. Could even replay my trip on Google Earth, based on the log. And once in HongKong, downloading the map was easy. Great app, use it now on every trip
The app is very slow on zooming. Also it is useless as a navigator: it cannot understand where I'm heading and always says "turn right and go".
Would be even better if it shows routes and then to allow me to chose which one is best
• Updated the context menu: show when the POI opens / closes
• Transport menu: all available routes are now at the top.
• Wikipedia: added the button to open the original article, updated the appearance of articles
• Route: added possibility to swap start and end points in one tap
• Notes: added sorting by type and date
• OSM edits: show an icon and a name of the POI category, display completed actions
• New quick coordinate input screen for quick markers creation
GPS navigation app for hiking, biking, geocaching and other outdoor activities