Organize projects, Track time and Report your work. The all-in-one work time tracker for managing field or remote teams. Simple time tracking and reporting. Proof of work and team management. Unlimited users, projects and tasks.
- Coordinate your team, projects & tasks: Create unlimited projects and choose the billing method. Break down projects into tasks. Set budget limits and get automatic alerts as you approach them. Assign team members to the projects. Set up access roles and project rates.
- Track time on the go: Track the hours your team spends on every project and task. Add projects and tasks to logs. Enter detailed description for each time log. Start a timer or add time logs manually.
- Report your work: Customize time reports by week, team member, project, or client. Stay on top of changing hours, costs, budgets, and more with Zorotime reports. Understand a project's profitability at a glance. See how your team spends work hours. Analyze your projects to determine the best billable methods and rates for your future projects.
- Manage your team: Invite your team. Add unlimited team member and assign them to the projects. Set access roles for team members. Add team member’s billable rate in order to calculate project’s billable amount. Set team member’s hourly cost in order to calculate the labor costs.
- Project budgeting: Set budget limits and get notifications when your team is close to going over budget. Decide how much time are you willing to spent on a project. Build project budgets based on hours, bill rate, or pay rates.
- Set up access roles: You can hide costs and billable amounts from anyone, except account administrators. Add admins to your account. Admins can view and edit anything in the account. Set up access role for project team members. Manager can view and edit anything in the assigned projects. Normal can only track on assigned projects and tasks.
- Export in XLS & invoicing: Export time reports in XLS to make your own reports and set up advanced calculations. Create invoices straight from your tracked billable hours.