IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT! Safelog for Android is a COMPANION APP that allows you to log flights from your Android device (phone or tablet), manage your aircraft/airports/contacts, perform analysis on your logbook to ensure regulatory and career requirements are met, and other useful things. HOWEVER, THIS IS NOT A STAND-ALONE APPLICATION - IT IS A MOBILE COMPANION PIECE TO ONE OF THE CORE SAFELOG APPLICATIONS. What this means is that you MUST be an active registered user or either SafelogWeb (web based logbook) or Safelog for PC (PC based logbook) (any version) for this Safelog for Android to be useful for you. Please make sure you make yourself maximally aware of what this means before purchase. We cannot state this any clearer, and yet we are sure to get some angry feedback from somebody or other who cannot be bothered to read what it is they are getting. Since you're reading this - excellent! Well done!
The Safelog electronic logbook system is fully compatible with US FAA Federal Aviation Regulations (including 61.65, Part 91, Part 135, and Part 121 operations) JAA/CAA JAR-FCL, UK CAP 407, Transport Canada, CASA Australia and all other known aviation authorities worldwide. Safelog for Android is easy to use, provides you your flight data wherever you want it, and syncs with your Safelog PC or SafelogWeb accounts with only a few simple clicks. Safelog can be configured to work and look like nearly all paper logbook systems worldwide - even if you have custom requirements, chances are very good that the fields and analyzers can be set up to help you the way you fly.
The full list of Safelog features is too long to list here. Here are just come:
* Built in worldwide database of over 70,000+ airport and landing places powered by PilotNav.com
* Duty and Block time logging for airline pilots
* Expense logging, distance of flight logging
* Aircraft and contact managers
* Highly customizable fields
* Powerful reporting and analysis tools
* Support for totals entered before Safelog
* Easy syncing with your SafelogPC or SafelogWeb accounts
* Legendary ease of use
To learn more about SafelogWeb.com or Safelog for PC, please visit the Safelog homepage or www.SafelogWeb.com.
Thanks for checking out Safelog! Fly safe, and blue skies.
✓ Easily enter new flights as you take them, and share them with friends.
✓ Take pictures while in flight and they will be gotagged and shown on a map on the MyFlightbook.com website!
✓ Your flying totals and currency are kept up-to-date.
✓ All flights are stored in the cloud at MyFlightbook.com.
✓ And best of all, it's FREE.
Whenever a car is filled with petrol, information is entered into the Logbook App that will be stored on the Android mobile device. This allows the Logbook to calculate the average fuel consumption or fuel economy between fuel refills.
Pilot Weather (US)
- Weather.com App
- FAA NOTAM and TAF Searches
- Flight Planning Apps
- Supplies from Gliem, Sporty's and King Schools
- Information on Rating Requirements
- Log Book Apps
Resources for Buying a Plane
- NTSB Damage History Search
- FAA Registry Search
- Find a Plane on
And much, much more...
Keywords: aviation, pilot, flight, airplane, weather
Help us make this App a great pilot and aviation tool by sending us your suggestions too.
- METARs & TAFs from NOAA
- Airports from Airnav.com & World Aero Data
- Convenient unit converter
- Lots of E6B calculations built in
- Leg calculator makes filling out and checking Navigation Logs a breeze!
- A lot more! Want more still? Ask!
FlightPlan is a native Android application for both professional and hobbyist pilots. At its core, FlightPlan functions as an aviation calculator by simplifying many common calculations typically performed with an E6B slide rule computer. FlightPlan makes quick work of your number crunching, and is even used by CFIs to quickly check their student's flight and leg calculations (see Leg Calculator feature and FlightPlanHD's new Navigation Log screen)
FlightPlan for android will be evolving fast. All new features for pilots and their aircraft will be included free of charge. I'm always looking for user's feedback, so please feel free to email me with suggestions!
FlightPlan for android currently has the following calculations and features included:
- World Aero Data
- Quickly convert between common units, including Avgas and Jet-A1 weights to volumes and visa versa!
- Cumuliform Cloud Base
- Density Altitude
- Heat Index
- Pressure Altitude
- Temperature from PA and DA
- Wind Direction and Speed
- Climb Gradient to Climb Rate
- Course, Ground Speed, Wind Correction Angle
- Critical Point
- Distance for Descent
- Distance from Time and Ground Speed
- Ground Speed Required
- Heading, Ground Speed, Wind Correction Angle
- Leg Calculator (New)
- Minimum Flight Level
- Radius of Turn
- Rate of Descent
- Rate of Turn
- Runway Crosswind
- Time en-route
- True Airspeed, Density Altitude, Pressure Altitude
- True Airspeed (Rule of Thumb)
- Wind Star
- Bingo Fuel
- Fuel Burn
- Fuel Rate
- Fuel Uplift
- Joker Fuel
- Point of No Return
If you notice any anomalies on your device please let me know. It seems to be difficult to predict how the app will look on all devices, and I appreciate your patience while I work through any issues that are reported.
Feature of the app:
50 fully customizable input fields
- the name, position and the visibility of the fields can be changed
FAA / JAR print out
3 different inputpages for new flight entries
- Single Page
- Query Page
- Tab Page
- input of ac registration will fill out ac type
- input of flightnumber will fill out dep and dest
Import function of old flight data (e.g. csv-file)
more than 15 statistical evaluations
Search Filter for stored entries
Licence and LDG Check function
Export and Backup functions
- SD Card and / email / Dropbox
Crew Duty Rest Calculator
Search & Replace function
different time (HHMM, HH:MM) and date (dd.mm.yy / mm/dd/yy / yyy-mm-dd) indiations
Dutyplan synchronisation with Google Calendar
change of text and background color