Sync for Osmo is the first app in AppStore that allows to offload your original 4K video and start creating right away. Download and manage your media from Osmo Pocket and Osmo Action on iPhone or iPad without any loss of quality.
Just open Sync for Osmo app, select media and tap ‘Download’ or ’Share’. The app will do tasks in the background while you use other apps. Forget about PC or Mac with SD-card reader for downloads original video. The mission of the app eliminate the need for unwieldy and heavy Mac/PC especially if you are on vacation or want to edit media with the help of iPhone or iPad.
*Pro-quality video. 4K support*
Shoot. Play. Trim. Download. Share or edit. Easier than ever. Even in 4K and your smartphone.
*Trim and download your videos in seconds*
As Sync for DJI app, this app also has the technology to trim parts of video directly from device memory. So, you download only nice pieces drastically reducing needed time and battery(especially for long 4K videos).
*Kick back as your latest footage moves to your phone*
The app support background work. Use other apps while Sync for Osmo downloads media for you (unlike DJI Mimo);
All your photos and video are instantly available. Delete, Pick, Reject, and Export are all synced to your Local storage and SD card automatically.
Choose from 25+ special color presets for your aerial photos. Apply for each file or in a bunch!
Download, edit, convert and export multiple photos or video at once at blazing speed.
*Post the shot on the spot*
Share your favorite photos and videos anywhere you want.
The Sync for Osmo app made for the DJI Osmo Pocket and Osmo Action.
If you have a DJI drone install another our app created specifically for DJI drones - Sync for DJI. Sync for DJI will allow you download 4K video, RAW from your aircraft even in the background.
How is Sync for Osmo DIFFERENT from DJI Mimo?
- Sync for Osmo streamlines and optimizes the way you work with media on your iOS device.
- Sync for supports background operations and video resolutions higher than 1080p, which is DJI Mimo limit. For the full list of benefits(16), please visit [syncfordji.com](http://syncfordji.com/) .
- To share and edit your footage with Sync for Osmo, you don’t need Mac or PC.
What are the benefits of Sync for Osmo PRO mode?
- You can share your videos in the original resolution(4k, 2.7k)
- You can download photos without watermarks.
Everything else is available for free for everyone!
- Depending on your billing plan, subscription fees are charged monthly or annually. Alternatively, you can choose a One-Time payment plan to get lifetime access to Sync for DJI.
- Subscriptions are charged automatically according to the chosen billing plan unless canceled 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your account settings after the purchase. According to Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.