The DIAmantApp is a digital diabetes diary for functional therapy management. It was developed with the aim of making it easier for users of the GlucoCheck GOLD blood glucose monitoring system to deal with their diabetes on a daily basis and to document their blood glucose values.
The DIAmantApp is divided into the four main areas "Data Entry", "My Profile", "My Values" and "More". The respective areas contain the following functions:
Fast & uncomplicated data import via Bluetooth. To connect the GlucoCheck GOLD blood glucose meter to the app, simply enter the last four characters of the device serial number (SN) and start the import.
Manual data entry
Under this point there is an input mask in which users can enter other data (such as diet, medication, blood pressure, pulse, weight, sporting activities) in addition to the blood sugar value.
The user can store basic information in this area. These include his “type of diabetes”, “time of first diagnosis”, “gender”, “date of birth” and “height”.
Regularly required types of insulin and / or tablets can be stored here. Medicines (type of insulin or tablets) that are not included in the app can be added using the "plus symbol".
The times saved here serve as a reminder to test your blood sugar. The user receives a “push message” from the app at the set time.
The target range (ideal blood sugar range) can be stored individually by the user. Important: Please contact your attending physician to determine your individual target area.
Under "My values", all data entered into the app are shown in various forms. The following display forms can be selected:
- Daily overview (overview of all blood sugar values for a day)
- 7-day overview (overview of all blood sugar values for the last 7 days)
By tapping on a measured value, further information such as date, time, measured value and measured value marking can be called up. To zoom in, simply slide the display apart with two fingers.
The following data is displayed in a table in the DIAmant app:
- Blood sugar values (date, time, measured value and measured value marking)
- blood pressure (date, time and measured value)
- Pulse (date, time and measured value)
- Weight (date, time and measured value)
- Diet (date, time and food intake in BE or KE)
- Sports activity (date, time, medication and dosage)
In addition, there is a general overview in the app, which contains the following information:
- Blood sugar (number of measurements, highest and lowest value, number of values in / below and above the target range)
- Blood pressure (number of measurements, highest and lowest value)
- Pulse (number of measurements, highest and lowest value)
- Weight (number of measurements, highest and lowest value)
- Sport (number of sporting activities, average time of sporting activity)
- Diet (average amount of food)
KADIS 3-day test
Under KADIS you can take the 3-day test of the Institute for Diabetes Gerhardt Katsch Karlsburg e. V. participate. You can find more detailed information at: www.diamant-app.de.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions. Simply contact us at:
Website for the DIAmantApp: