Best openVPN client around It would subtract a star because I've noticed once or twice that between reconnects it reverts to normal network very briefly even with persistent tun, and I wish it had integrated tasker support (without an extra app), but it gets 6 stars anyways, so I'll reduce it to 5/5.
Could not allow connection. Couldn't hit OK on the allow connection dialog. Probably should at least let me try to connect even if my configuration or credentials aren't 100%. Had no problems using viscosity with same settings from Windows.
Works great over mobile network but.. Does it work over WIFI network? It works for a few minutes only and then disconnect...
Psst: it's Material Design The screenshots haven't been updated in a long time, but this app is beautiful and follows MD guidelines. Highly recommend.
Using on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and if I save a server with a dozen different servers the server names all change to one or two different servers instead.
It's great experience to use Love it. It saves my money plus give me security.
- (0.6.44) Fix lz4 compression bug
- (0.6.43) Fix show config dialog
- Implement Android M permission system
- Update OpenSSL to 1.0.2d
- Fix connection list changing values
- Fix config export
- Fix running on 64bit devices that prefer running 32 libraries (One+ Two)
- Implement better connect-timeout logic and expose it in the UI
- Implement compression format v2
- Drop snappy compression format