The app fails to reconnect when switching networks, stays stuck at waiting two seconds. Two seconds pass and nothing happens. Other than that the app is great, however because of this bug, OpenVPN Connect is more stable across networks.
Doesn't come with own file picker for config import. Because of me being an edge case I can therefore give it only 4 stars.
This is so much better than the default OpenVPN app.. Can you please enable the option to disable compression ?
Great; & Better Than OpenVPN Connect Please continue improving the app. Thank you.
Doesn't reconnect on network change, persistent tun is broken in Android 7
Switch Network Not Reconnecting ??? Why its not reconnecting when I switch network from wifi to mobile network. Same way from mobile network to wifi. Is this still secure ?
- 0.6.64 Bug fixes and removal of deprecated no-iv option
- Seperation of UI and OpenVPN thread, should increase stability but will probably introduce bugs first
- Launcher Shortcuts (Android 7.1+)
- Ipv6 dns server support
- Switched from gcc to clang to build openvpn, openssl,...
- tls-crypt support
- OpenVPN 2.4 and later drops tls-remote option (deprecated for over 3 years now)
HTTPS/UDP/FTP/DNS/ECHO tunneling, anonymization and anti-censorship solution